Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Franno
    Because he's the hero Irish Rugby deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a not so silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Right D%ck!
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

I should explain the context of that post. Some/several have been critical of the coaching set-up pointing specifically to the attack play which has been lacking against the bigger teams and if not addressed will mean no silverware this season.

I do not want any major changes in the coaching set-up and pointed out that the lack of a proper pre-season, training time and match time of our front running back line has not been helpful.

At the same time, I think that Felix could benefit from some assistance to help develop the attack and get the most from our back three. For instance, Joe S working with him over a few weeks would help develop him as a coach, which will benefit Munster and Irish rugby.

However, what is still needed is training time, match time, good analysis of opponents and past performance and ultimately hard work.

And watching the game again yesterday, Leinster defendedvery well and put us under a lot of pressure which makes things difficult but encouragingly for future games we made unforced errors and the accuracy was sub-optimal. Encouraging as this can be fixed with training and game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Do you actually think Joe Schmidt has time to babysit the Munster coach? And do you really think the other provinces would be happy with such preferential treatment for Munster??

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post

Do you actually think Joe Schmidt has time to babysit the Munster coach? And do you really think the other provinces would be happy with such preferential treatment for Munster??

Comment

Precisely my point. Corks 76 senior titles is a bigger number than Kerry’s 49.
          Or

Kerry

37 - Football All Ireland’s
          1 - Hurling All Ireland

Kerry Overall - 38 All Ireland’s

Cork

7 - Football All Ireland’s
          30 - Hurling All Ireland’s

Cork Overall - 37 All Ireland's
          "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Lads there;s a dedicated GAA thread. Take it there please. I'll delete any more of it in this one.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              Lads there;s a dedicated GAA thread. Take it there please. I'll delete any more of it in this one.
              Typical Cork hatred.

Comment

Sexton's Bar
                Like This Page · 18 hrs ·

Sexton's, on Saturday after the match, was filled with a sea of red as patrons celebrated Munsters victory. All went home happy, except for John. His munster jacket was mistakenly taken by someone who thought it to be their own. Now it's not the jacket John is so sad to have lost, it was what was in its pocket. A hat of great sentiment and virtually irreplaceable.

If you were in Sexton's on Saturday, can you please check your pockets and see if you have the hat. If you return it to us safe and well there'll be a free pizza in it for you.

#findjohnshat #freepizza #munster

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                  As an aside, are there any Leinster pundits who aren’t twats? Shaggy is an arrogant idiot, Luke is a complete twat, ditto reggie, bod is smug, Denis hickie is the only good guy I’ve heard on the radio, dare I say it that heaslip is the best of them?!
                  I like Shane Jennings, hes fairly balanced and doesn't seem like a Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post

I like Shane Jennings, hes fairly balanced and doesn't seem like a Mickey.
                    Good shout, I feel he can be biased at times but he is insightful, explains stuff well and is a lot more tolerable than most.
                    \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                      As an aside, are there any Leinster pundits who aren’t twats? Shaggy is an arrogant idiot, Luke is a complete twat, ditto reggie, bod is smug, Denis hickie is the only good guy I’ve heard on the radio, dare I say it that heaslip is the best of them?!
                      Andy Dunne played more for Connacht than Leinster(I think) but he's probably the best out there at the mo'

Comment

Franno
                        Jaysus

Comment

Two week ban for Lowe. Four weeks initially reduced for pleading guilty and having a clean record.

Not just this case, but rugbys disciplinary process is becoming a joke when a WR minimum ban can be reduced further because a player says sorry. It's either a minimum 4 week ban or it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                            Two week ban for Lowe. Four weeks initially reduced for pleading guilty and having nice hair

Fixed for you

Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

How long did Paul O'Connell get for clipping Alun Wyn Jones with the back of his hand back in the day?
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

That was some game lads in fairness.

Leinster were pretty dirty throughout, and it was great to see Sexton losing the plot. I actually thought the ref did pretty well in the circumstances.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                                X