Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P14 Round 12) Us V Them - Sat 29th 17.15 Eir and Premier Sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    P14 Round 12) Us V Them - Sat 29th 17.15 Eir and Premier Sports

    Happy and safe Christmas to all the Munster fans on here and all the Leinster fans who visit

    Looking forward to this, its lining up as a seminal game in our season

    Mumhan Abu

    (prior to their R11 game with Connacht, Leinster have lost 2 games all season by a grand total of 3 points)
    Starts
    29th-December-2018 17:15
    Ends
    29th-December-2018 19:30
    Location
    Thomond Park
    Last edited by Cowboy; 22nd-December-2018, 14:48.
    I am the million man.

    #2
    Leinster are unbeatable

    Comment


      #3
      Hope frank murphy sees that we are owed big time after the last two games and blows Leinster off the pitch.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        Leinster are unbeatable
        Nobody is unbeatable

        Comment


          #5
          The ref is a cork man with 15 Munster caps ... disgrace

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
            The ref is a cork man with 15 Munster caps ... disgrace
            Agreed. All Cork men have an inherent anti-limerick bias. Typical of the Dublin centric IRFU to appoint this langer.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Call999 View Post
              Agreed. All Cork men have an inherent anti-limerick bias. Typical of the Dublin centric IRFU to appoint this langer.
              Well he did play for Munster 15 times so he must not of minded limerick too much. In fairness limerick is better than cork and deep down cork men know that.

              Just be carful if your slagging the ref post game as he’s most likely a regular on this site and he will see your messages.

              shoukd be a good game all the same, looking forward to it.

              Comment


                #8
                Travelling down home for this from them land ,group of 4 of us in need of a south terrace ticket ,chances of picking one up on the day ?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

                  Well he did play for Munster 15 times so he must not of minded limerick too much. In fairness limerick is better than cork and deep down cork men know that.

                  Just be carful if your slagging the ref post game as he’s most likely a regular on this site and he will see your messages.

                  shoukd be a good game all the same, looking forward to it.
                  Man it’s dec 22. It’s xmas. Eveybody with family and kids is up the walls trying to get everything over the line for the big day and a munster Leinster game in the middle of it is just fantastic. However a poster who has joined dec 2018 maybe should go out and do something more constructive this time of year than post that

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Frank Murphy from Cork. That’s a lot to live up to.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by theghost View Post
                      Travelling down home for this from them land ,group of 4 of us in need of a south terrace ticket ,chances of picking one up on the day ?
                      No tickets sale on the day, game is sold out
                      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BigLad View Post

                        Nobody is unbeatable
                        Leinster are unbeatable

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                          Leinster are unbeatable

                          Originally posted by lawrence View Post

                          Leinster are unbeatable
                          Nonsense. And we heard you the first time.
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Leinster are unbeatable

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                              Leinster are unbeatable
                              The sun also rises.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X