No announcement yet.

Round 11 - Ulster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone explain how a guy I went to school with in Limerick can be a touch judge in the game? Could it be as simple as that he is connected to either Connacht or Leinster and it doesn't matter where he grew up?

Comment

There isn’t another person watching this game that thinks that tackle wasn’t a red card except for the ref

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post
        Can anyone explain how a guy I went to school with in Limerick can be a touch judge in the game? Could it be as simple as that he is connected to either Connacht or Leinster and it doesn't matter where he grew up?
        He probably did a few courses.

Comment

Score?

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
            That should have been Munsters penalty at the scrum.
            Thought so too, scrum was going forward. Ulster fairly soft except when the whistle has been blown

Pretty annoyed at the bottled red, 2 weeks running where refereeing team indifferent to Munster player safety

Comment

Originally posted by Kevy-Wevz View Post
              Score?
              7-3 HT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

He probably did a few courses.
                You're some right funny man. You know what I meant, how can a fella from Limerick be running the line for a Munster game? Is it simply that he is affiliated with the Connacht or Leinster branch and it doesn't matter where he is born?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevy-Wevz View Post
                  Score?
                  7 3
                  Enjoyable game to see how the likes of Fineen are doing (great, he's hitting everything that moves, backs, forwards, water boys, the boy dont give a fudge) but not a classic. If we had our first choice front row I think we would have eaten them alive already

Comment

Jebus Robson is brutally painful to listen to
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

We waste s good move in their 22. JJ throws it out
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Jesus JJ the pass!!

and a minute later werew back on half way.

Comment

Awful turgid stuff
                          2 poor teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                            Jebus Robson is brutally painful to listen to
                            Cant get the stream working but im almost glad now, I cant believe this guy is still stealing a living. His go to ball is, quote the height or weight of the biggest lad on the pitch when he gets the ball, you'd get about 4-5 ''all 6'10 of Devin Toner''s during any Leinster game bloody painful,
                            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                              We waste s good move in their 22. JJ throws it out
                              Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                              Jesus JJ the pass!!

If JJ had thrown it to where Halley was, it would have been forward.

Comment

I reckon Best has been on the turkey a bit early!

Comment

Working...
                                X