Round 4 - Castres v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice from earlsy, we look like a team thrown together, poor cohesion
    \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Poor option from Joey with Garryowen.

Play territory will ya.

Comment

How their 7 was deemed to be supporting his own bodyweight for that steal in their 22 is a mystery.

Apart from the blatant whip wheel in the sceum.only one sode being reffed
        I am the million man.

Comment

Much more dangerous here when we go wide .

Comment

Delighted to see him Carded. Rotten player.

Poor decision from us to go there.

Comment

They've had everything go their way, we've had little luck and claims of being gouged. Castres are a negative dirty team

I'd be confident for the second half. After 3 out of 4 halves I think it's clear Munster are the better side

I am the million man.

Comment

Stupidity.

Comment

Really poor call not to take 3 there

Comment

Why on earth would you turn down the 3...
                    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous decision. Rubbish from us

Comment

We deserve to lose after that bit of ****ing stupidity.
                        "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Last week we needed to tap and go, this week is all about the win. We are a stupid team. Murray and POM not showing any smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                            We deserve to lose after that bit of ****ing stupidity.
                            Should have been a scrum, Castres could have been down to 13.

They just had 3 or 4 pens in a row.
                            ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                            AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Not sure who decided to tap and go but should have made it a one point game, we could spend 10 minutes scraping on the floor trying to win the ball. Castre acting like they win the whole competition winning that ball back. Really up for it.
                              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

We caught ourselves out by tapping that,poor stuff,
                                Happy with the dog we are showing.
                                c'mon Munster.

Comment

Working...
                                X