Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cronin had been in really great form, Terrible luck if its long term

Comment

there's no injury update for Cronin on the website though?

Edit: there is-- rehabbing leg injury
      Last edited by FORWARD....; 4th-December-2018, 20:30. Reason: read the mr website again
      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Yes he did absolute cracker.I had said a prayer to St Jude at half time!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        A class dinny bill charge and offload followed by a charge by Tod and a wonderful step from JJ
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post

Last season we mastered conditions against Racing and also honourable mention to Montauban 2008. Curious to note it was the same french coachs (Labit & Travers).
          Castres DoR, Christophe Urios is a Masterchief and be sure his leadership will push the pride of his team this week. Agen lost just last game (home vs Agen, Agen DoR will coach Castres next season and Urios will go to Bordeaux even he was cited on Equipe de France's next coachs shortlist), previously they won away game at Perpignan. This season Urios has targeted Heineken Cup and some key players missing are goin back (Urdapilleta, Babillot...). Will be tough but to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible !
          I think you are right there Brittany. My spies tell me the same. We take Castres for granted at our peril. The Coach is highly rated and there needs to be No easy start for Castres or Munster will really struggle. Over there we might struggle as they like to do well at home.

Comment

Castres are in for a beating at the weekend. We have a savage squad at the moment, we just need to get our defense tightened up. They will likely be a completely different proposition the week after.
            Last edited by Tobyglen; 5th-December-2018, 00:38.

Comment

I am sure Castres and Urios have target this sunday. It would be massive for structure their season. Urios is tired to heard Castres had never one great season in Europe even a fantastic win. Castres away game depends on this sunday game.
              Our side is in good form, can't wait to see the Murray/Carbery association, PO'M Farrell Conway Earlsy and Tadgh are on fire.
              But Castres is a very good and proud side too, so no confiance excesses and just high hopes ! GWANNN !!

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post

A class dinny bill charge and offload followed by a charge by Tod and a wonderful step from JJ
                Worth remembering we got shafted by JP Doyle that day....

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                  I am sure Castres and Urios have target this sunday. It would be massive for structure their season. Urios is tired to heard Castres had never one great season in Europe even a fantastic win. Castres away game depends on this sunday game.
                  Our side is in good form, can't wait to see the Murray/Carbery association, PO'M Farrell Conway Earlsy and Tadgh are on fire.
                  But Castres is a very good and proud side too, so no confiance excesses and just high hopes ! GWANNN !!
                  Glad to see "GWANN" works in Google translate.

Comment

I'm very excited now...repacked my bag to rucksack.
                    Is anyone likely to be travelling down from vicinity of Dublin airport around 08:15 Sunday?
                    Am aiming to jump on 08:00 bus but doubt I will get out of Airport in time.
                    Dublin coach probably more realistic..to arrive 11:30,not much time to drop bag and get to TP pre match

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Munster are 17 points favourites with Paddy Power

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
                        Munster are 17 points favourites with Paddy Power
                        Not likely to be the same this week but for Edinburgh game before team announcement Edinburgh were +15 which then rose to 27 after team announced. Maybe some change +4 or 5 if Castres send a weak team
                        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

They lost 48 3 at tp 11 months ago. I feel they know they can’t win this fixture and will send a second team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                            They lost 48 3 at tp 11 months ago. I feel they know they can’t win this fixture and will send a second team.
                            I am not sure they will be too bothered at home either.

Comment

Aside from Exeter and Leinster (neither of which we actually beat despite dominating) we have been very underwhelming so far this season when up against anything other than weakened sides. Farrell and Murray should make a massive difference, but need to start adding real penetration and tempo to our game if we want to take a step forward. Hopefully we start seeing that this weekend.
                              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

The Castres players last year came out after the game in Castres. They were very sociable and polite when asked what they thought of the European champions cup. They love to play the European games because it's a break away from the dog eat dog of the French league and reading between the lines they don't rate the champions cup much. The thing is when you're playing without the pressure then there's a flair comes into it. You just never know what's going to happen.
                                I can't wait to see the team named and to see what's what.
                                Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X