removing photos from gallery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing photos from gallery

i need to remove a few photos from one of my own gallery uploads. can someone help me out please?

PM which ones and I'll see what I can do.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I've got a problem as well. I've started uploading some from last year's Celtic cup final (or was it the year before?) but one didn't work. It's in the Celtic Cup final 2006 (or was it 2005?)gallery.
      I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

what did you name the image Fozzie, i'll delete it

Comment

Originally posted by fozzie
          I've got a problem as well. I've started uploading some from last year's Celtic cup final (or was it the year before?) but one didn't work. It's in the Celtic Cup final 2006 (or was it 2005?)gallery.
          It was 2005 fozzie.

Comment

Originally posted by fozzie
            Got rid of it, theyre some funny photos [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I shall add some moretaken inside the ground, when I get home, to see if you recognise anyone in the beer tent.
              I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

Well ive met Speedy (from ScarletFever) before at the last Munster game up Stradey, dont think i met you though. But i was pretty steaming[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Find the Gallery extremely slow to upload/view.. obviously due to file size.. also last pic uploaded view on the Home page slows that down as well.

Is there any file size restriction? or should there be?

Comment

okay, I've uploaded a few more of the Celtic Cup final now. Did any of you make it into the photos? I didn't know whether to upload the photos in the lesbian nightclub as that's not really rugby related.

Comment

Working...
                    X