SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I just heard that Bohemians RFC have lodged a formal objection to the redevelopment of Thomond Park.

I haven't heard the grounds for the objection yet but we can all guess.

Waiting to hear more.
    "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Is the time for lodging complaints not past?
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

From what I read on the pleanala site you can't object unless you objected to the original application, so the only person who can object is the taximan, or the IRFU, if they don't like the conditions attached to the planning, and they have objected to the levy, covered on the other thread.

Comment

If true theyshould be calledSouthern Wanderer's (and a few other choice names).
        \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

What are they after ???
          \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

I'd say that the IRFU are trying to shift them from TP completely.
            Biffo ate my future.

Comment

No chance of shifting them, Shannon and Bohs are staying put.

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover
                From what I read on the pleanala site you can't object unless you objected to the original application, so the only person who can object is the taximan, or the IRFU, if they don't like the conditions attached to the planning, and they have objected to the levy, covered on the other thread.

Wasn't there a list ofobjectors or people expressing some kind of interest before the application to City Council? This includedBohs and Shannon among others. Maybe this gives them the right to object atthis stage.Anybody know where we can find out what their objection isbased on?
                The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Yesterday was the last day for objecting as far as I know. I believe everything has now been sorted with Bohs so it should not be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop
                    If true theyshould be calledSouthern Wanderers (and a few other choice names).
                    [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Wander...sorry wonder if it's because they lose out on a Pavilion (or more correctly, leased out bar) under the new stand? Surely if Munster are providing their own bars/cafés under the new developments Bohs hardly expect an all new bar for themselves do they? About time they moved to Annacotty and let go the lucrative apron strings anyway, transferthe licence and stick thebar up in UL -they'll make even more money.

Comment

why should bohs move if shannon dont have to move?!
                      \"I am \" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that \"I do \" is the longest sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Man
                        why should bohs move if shannon dont have to move?!

Well the bohs pavilion is currently in the West stand which is going to be knocked while the Shannon pavilion is a seperate building owned by Shannon RFC. That might have something to do with it.
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

They both should be launched and munster should run there own bars with all profits going to team munster

Comment

Originally posted by beanflick
                            They both should be launched and munster should run there own bars with all profits going to team munster

Why should they go anywhere, its been their home ground for donkeys years, they have as much right to it as Munster do.

Comment

Originally posted by beanflick

Why should they go anywhere, its been their home ground for donkeys years, they have as much right to it as Munster do.

Ya right out out out

Comment

Working...
                              X