Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTE Radio 1 after 11pm - What a highbrow bunch ye are on Munsterfans ;-)

For anyone who may be inclined or interested. Curtis Brown will be giving away some Free copies of the book over the next 2 weeks or so on www.goodreads.com

The good folks at GR choose the winners - not me.
    Con Artist

Comment

Speaking of Books & Cartoons is anyone aware of an animation app or program that they'd recommend. Could be fun to do a brief animation promo

Also Boo, Chips & Blackwarrior can you pls check your inbox. Thanks
      Con Artist

Comment

For any Facebook users on here, the folks at Curtis Brown are giving away 2 signed copies today at
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-J...05644982796654
        Con Artist

Comment

Just a quick update on the book for any folks interested. I'm a guest on Ray D'Arcy's Radio 1 show next Monday (around 4ish, I believe) to talk about it.
          Con Artist

Comment

Great stuff, good luck with that Val
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Went off okay I think. Dave Fanning was in the chair. A really nice guy.
              For anyone interested

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/ray/podcasts/#2039218
              Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                Went off okay I think. Dave Fanning was in the chair. A really nice guy.
                For anyone interested

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/ray/podcasts/#2039218
                What section is it under?
                "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                  @masterchief. If you use the listen back feature on the RTE Radio Player app it's at approx 37 mins on yesterday's (23rd) show.

@Valencia. Serious kudos to you Sir. On this damp dreary November morning can only envy you your drive and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                    Ray D'arcy show podcast Mon 23rd
                    Daniel Mallen. All the segments were listed independently on that link
                    Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Kavy View Post
                      @masterchief. If you use the listen back feature on the RTE Radio Player app it's at approx 37 mins on yesterday's (23rd) show.

@Valencia. Serious kudos to you Sir. On this damp dreary November morning can only envy you your drive and energy.
                      Cheers Kavy. I'm not feeling energetic this morning 😳
                      Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                      X