Munster v Cardiff - Cider League.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Cardiff - Cider League.

I've checked the Magners League website AGAIN today and the deadsite and still no "official" confirmation of the time and date for the Cardiff match! [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img] Some of ye said last night that it was on the Fri (2 March) at 1930 but can someone please confirm this and let me know the source? It's only just over two weeks away, I need to book flights and it's bloody ridiculous that it's not yet confirmed.

Thanks
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Where are you flying from Limerick Junction to Cork.....just get the feckin train

Comment

SRG according to the e tickets it is on at 19.40 on 2nd March 2007.

Comment

Oh ha ha, Mr Smarty Pants!! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Flying from India into Dublin theFriday morningif you must know!! So I want to fly to Cork as I will have been flying for over 14 hours and don't fancy driving.

If anyone else would like my life-story before actually supplying the requested information, please PM me!
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanks Glorob! I can sort out my travel now so... [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

{RANT ALERT!}

But seriously!! I am a season ticket holder so I wouldn't be buying tickets for this match so why would I be checking the "buy tickets" facility for the timings?? I never even thought to check there!! Why can't they just get their collective fingers out of their proverbial arses and update the official sites - both Magners and Munster!

{RANT OVER!}

Comment

Official munster site has the cardiff game on the head banner, but on the fixtures list it's not updated.

I sent a query to the ticket office last week when I got the email saying it was time to order kids tickets for that match.

This is what I got from her last monday

This game is on Friday 2nd March at 7.30p.m. tickets will be on the system
            from 5pm this evening.
            Regards Karen

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Was in exactly the same boat as you SecondRowGal.

In sheer desperation, having had the email about kids tickets, I looked on the ticket site and found the fixture showing as Friday.

Flights cost me a lot more than they need have done.

Being a joint venue season ticket holder who has to fly for every home game let alone the ones in Scotland it does help if they update the fixtures list on the offy once in a while.

Don't they want me to come?????

PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

i gave up following munster away in the celtic league ages ago-you simply couldnt plan flights or accomodation until the last minute.

waste of time

(as was the quality of rugby)

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

from 5pm this evening.
                  Regards Karen
                  I know it's only 10 mins different, but my tickets for the kids say 19.40 rather than 19.30. No consistancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Corker
                    Originally posted by lahinch_lass

from 5pm this evening.
                    Regards Karen
                    I know it's only 10 mins different, but my tickets for the kids say 19.40 rather than 19.30. No consistancy.
                    [img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img] Consistency, Corker. It's all about consistency.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                    X