• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cullen

Happy Birthday Christian

Hicky burpday!

Comment

Legend.............lets hope we see you soon.

Comment

C'mon Christian, score yerself atry or 2 to celebrate your Birthday, give Deccie a little headache!

Comment

He looks a lot younger then his 42 years in fairness.

Comment

In fairness played well tonight, but would we move Payne after the performances he's giving us?BelieveCully played a bitin the centre for the ABs. We know that's not up to our standard, but I'd like to see him get a run there in case we don't get the beast back in time. Might give us some options.

Comment

not a hope, cullen at 15, champers at 14 and JK at 12/13, but it's great to see the smile back on his face when playing, he's taken a rough few years, but let's hope he can do himself and us a bit more justice in the next few months.

Comment

It was an absolute pleasure to meet him after the match on Friday. Now as for the gentleman who kept repeating 'Christian Cullen' until breakfast the following morning............

Comment

Originally posted by mike11

In fairness played well tonight, but would we move Payne after the performances he's giving us?BelieveCully played a bitin the centre for the ABs. We know that's not up to our standard, but I'd like to see him get a run there in case we don't get the beast back in time. Might give us some options.

no

Comment

Originally posted by chocolat
                    It was an absolute pleasure to meet him after the match on Friday. Now as for the gentleman who kept repeating 'Christian Cullen' until breakfast the following morning............
                    Has to be Wayen?

Comment

Now as for the gentleman who kept repeating 'Christian Cullen' until breakfast the following morning............and all the way back to Heathrow!!!!

Hoping to see him at Quins today and I bet it's among his 1st 30 words[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

(No, not Wayen)
                      PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Working...
                      X