X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermes
    replied
    Originally posted by Buceph View Post
    He didn't look concussed to me (as much as I can tell as an internet doctor.) To me it looked more like he took a knock to the upper chest and had the wind knocked out of him. That'd make you sore in the neck, hence the precautions with the braces, and it'd make you very shakey as you're going to have trouble breathing.

The tweet from Munsterrugby posted in the other thread said he got the bus back with the rest of the team and was eating dinner grand in the hotel afterwards.
    His head would have to be lobbed off for him to miss a meal.

Leave a comment:

• Buceph
    replied
    Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
    Any update lads? He seemed dazed - if diagnosed as concussed, out for a few weeks, no matter what his recovery is. Another very unlucky lad - just when he gets a run of games and steps up, he seems to get injured. Best of luck to him.
    He didn't look concussed to me (as much as I can tell as an internet doctor.) To me it looked more like he took a knock to the upper chest and had the wind knocked out of him. That'd make you sore in the neck, hence the precautions with the braces, and it'd make you very shakey as you're going to have trouble breathing.

The tweet from Munsterrugby posted in the other thread said he got the bus back with the rest of the team and was eating dinner grand in the hotel afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• SlamChamps09
    replied
    Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
    On the one hand, he has played a massive amount of rugby, is 36 and this doesn't look good!!

On the other, he's David ****in Wallace!!

I wouldn't rule him out just yet!! Before this injury, he was a first choice in the Irish backrow, even if he just gets back to 80/90% of that, he'd probably start with us next season
    I fear for Wallace, if he needs another op I fear for his future.

Leave a comment:

• isola ciarrai
    replied
    Originally posted by taz View Post
    Walking around after the match.
    Any update lads? He seemed dazed - if diagnosed as concussed, out for a few weeks, no matter what his recovery is. Another very unlucky lad - just when he gets a run of games and steps up, he seems to get injured. Best of luck to him.

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Originally posted by yogibear View Post
    Any news on Tommy O Donnell?
    Walking around after the match.

Leave a comment:

• yogibear
    replied
    Any news on Tommy O Donnell?

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
    Can Ruddock change his mind and come down here?
    No and we will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Jardon
    replied
    Can Ruddock change his mind and come down here?

Leave a comment:

• the_dazz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pony View Post
    Is that official? Have seen nothing to confirm.
    Not official, just the info I got.

Leave a comment:

• LeakyBoots
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
    Wallace’s knee injury causing major concern for Munster

By Charlie Mulqueen

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
    Injured duo Ronan O’Gara and David Wallace will again be absentees when Munster take on the Llanelli Scarlets in a crucial RaboDirect Pro12 game at Parc Y Scarlets on Saturday.
    Both missed last week’s defeat of the Glasgow Warriors at Musgrave Park and have failed to respond to treatment. While O’Gara is expected to return quickly enough, Munster coach Tony McGahan admitted that Wallace’s long-term knee injury remains a major concern.

Not looking good
    Hard to see him coming back, be a shame if true

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by the_dazz View Post
    So he did! Hadn't realised he was back, thought he was gone for the season with that shoulder injury. Nope back to college apparently, going to play for UCC as well I believe, good acquisition for them, usually they lose players who get a bit of experience, rarely they get someone with any.
    Is that official? Have seen nothing to confirm.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    F*ck it.

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    :_raincloud__rvmp_by

Leave a comment:

• MrsMcGahan
    replied
    Wallace’s knee injury causing major concern for Munster

By Charlie Mulqueen

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
    Injured duo Ronan O’Gara and David Wallace will again be absentees when Munster take on the Llanelli Scarlets in a crucial RaboDirect Pro12 game at Parc Y Scarlets on Saturday.
    Both missed last week’s defeat of the Glasgow Warriors at Musgrave Park and have failed to respond to treatment. While O’Gara is expected to return quickly enough, Munster coach Tony McGahan admitted that Wallace’s long-term knee injury remains a major concern.

Not looking good

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    We stopped too early. :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X