No announcement yet.

Munster Players Injury UPDATES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Ruddock change his mind and come down here?

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
      Can Ruddock change his mind and come down here?
      No and we will be fine.

Comment

Any news on Tommy O Donnell?

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
          Any news on Tommy O Donnell?
          Walking around after the match.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Walking around after the match.
            Any update lads? He seemed dazed - if diagnosed as concussed, out for a few weeks, no matter what his recovery is. Another very unlucky lad - just when he gets a run of games and steps up, he seems to get injured. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
              On the one hand, he has played a massive amount of rugby, is 36 and this doesn't look good!!

On the other, he's David ****in Wallace!!

I wouldn't rule him out just yet!! Before this injury, he was a first choice in the Irish backrow, even if he just gets back to 80/90% of that, he'd probably start with us next season
              I fear for Wallace, if he needs another op I fear for his future.

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                Any update lads? He seemed dazed - if diagnosed as concussed, out for a few weeks, no matter what his recovery is. Another very unlucky lad - just when he gets a run of games and steps up, he seems to get injured. Best of luck to him.
                He didn't look concussed to me (as much as I can tell as an internet doctor.) To me it looked more like he took a knock to the upper chest and had the wind knocked out of him. That'd make you sore in the neck, hence the precautions with the braces, and it'd make you very shakey as you're going to have trouble breathing.

The tweet from Munsterrugby posted in the other thread said he got the bus back with the rest of the team and was eating dinner grand in the hotel afterwards.
                I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

Originally posted by Buceph View Post
                  He didn't look concussed to me (as much as I can tell as an internet doctor.) To me it looked more like he took a knock to the upper chest and had the wind knocked out of him. That'd make you sore in the neck, hence the precautions with the braces, and it'd make you very shakey as you're going to have trouble breathing.

The tweet from Munsterrugby posted in the other thread said he got the bus back with the rest of the team and was eating dinner grand in the hotel afterwards.
                  His head would have to be lobbed off for him to miss a meal.
                  My hair is more important than timekeeping!

Comment

Working...
                  X