Trevor Halstead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor Halstead

we obviously want him to stay. soget voting now.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Who's the Bollix that voted no? Dat u again OD?

Comment

Shinner poll!! Whoo hoo!!

But wait... if The Man Himself sees this he won't take us seriously... [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The fact that we still can't spell his name correctly will hardly encourage him ....

Comment

Wide awake this morning 23-19[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
            Wide awake this morning 23-19[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

McCloud,I agree with you closing down the duplicate Poll for Trevor, but why is it that when you vote, that it doesn't appear on the Home page, as a latest posting? Do responses to POll's not count as a posting? Just wondering, as I believe a huge amount of regular visitors to the site, get to peak in at the site a few times a day, and will only look at the home page for latest posts.

Comment

While I'am in a questioning mood at this time of night, how do 250 view the poll and yet we only have 51 votes. Jaysus, if you are going to look, the least you can do is vote.

Comment

Originally posted by shep
                While I'am in a questioning mood at this time of night, how do 250 view the poll and yet we only have 51 votes. Jaysus, if you are going to look, the least you can do is vote.
                alot of us are peeking back to have a look at what the poll result
                shows... eachtime we check the result, it adds 1 to the amount of
                people that view the page.....

therefore, alot of multiple users check the page......
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Guests who view this forum don't have the right to vote.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

And the point of this poll [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X