Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster A side to play Ulster A

As follows:

Munster A: M Lawlor; S Kelly, T Gleeson,C Doyle, C O'Boyle; J Manning, C Delooze; E McGovern, A Kyriacou, Tim Ryan; S O'Connor, C Wyatt; B Holland, A Kavanagh, J Coughlan. Replacements: AN Other, S Cronin, M Melbourne, D Sherry, E Hickey, D Hurley, AN Other.

Good to see Delooze back, hope he goes well. Anybody tell me anything about Kelly, Gleeson, O'Connor, Holland, Melbourne and Sherry?

Keith Earls?

Comment

Very interesting backline, fairly pacy and young. Good to see Mossie at FB!

Good to see Timmy Ryan get a run out but interesting that Hurley isn't there, is he injured at the moment?

Hopefully there'll be a full match report from the deadsite or someone lucky enough to make the game.

Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
      Munster: Early Season
      Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
      Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
      Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Good to see Doyle at 12 and Timmy Ryan at 3 but is Gerry Hurley injured ?

Comment

Is Stepen Kelly a genuine prospect?

He must be the fastest man in Ireland!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy

As follows:

Munster A: M Lawlor; S Kelly, T Gleeson,C Doyle, C O'Boyle; J Manning, C Delooze; E McGovern, A Kyriacou, Tim Ryan; S O'Connor, C Wyatt; B Holland, A Kavanagh, J Coughlan. Replacements: AN Other, S Cronin, M Melbourne, D Sherry, E Hickey, D Hurley, AN Other.

Good to see Delooze back, hope he goes well. Anybody tell me anything about Kelly, Gleeson, O'Connor, Holland, Melbourne and Sherry?

Munsterboy,I only know David Sherry of that list. He's been on the Munster Academy for the last two year and isa no 8. He's formerly of Ard Scoil Rís where he was a contemporary of Conan Doyle and Sean Cronin. His present club is Garryowen.
            The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

No idea but strange that we won't have a SH benching, unless TOL is AN Other?

EDIT: I believe Sherry can kick as well, don't know much else about him though.

Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
              Munster: Early Season
              Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
              Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
              Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Earls will be involved with the Irish U-20 team

Comment

When and where is this game on?

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy

Shane O'Connor - has been in academy for a number of years but if I recall had been out injured upto recently

Tom Gleason, Billy Holland, Mark Melbourne , Dave Sherry

As for S Kelly, can only assume it is Stephen Kelly from Shannon

Comment

Wyatt....whhhyyyyy ???

Comment

Originally posted by Point
                        Good to see Doyle at 12 and Timmy Ryan at 3 but is Gerry Hurley injured ?

Yes,he went off injured against UCD last weekend early....think I saw him on the bench sat,not sure if he was subbing or just watching...but he didnt play AFAIK (I had my own game so didnt see all of the Garryowen game...)
                        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcari

Is Stepen Kelly a genuine prospect?

He must be the fastest man in Ireland!

Have not seen him play myself this year,but he has been doing well for Shannon by all accounts...he has been a fairly regular scorer for them too......
                          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by leftwinger
                            Wyatt....whhhyyyyy ???

Exactly,they should send him home....total waste of money....cant even get a game for Garryowen!
                            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Being over in the UK I don't get to see or hear much about these youger lads.

I presume Doyle is back up OH and Wyatt is there to have a wise old head in the pack.

Up to date squad profiles (with pictures) on the deadsite! Who would've thunk it?[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X