SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Does anyone know how one could contact the Thomond Park redevelopment Committee?

Call Thomond Park Office and ask. The phone number is on the official site.
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Speaking of redevelopment, Is there a plan anywhere of the steps in the project. When will we see something happening? When are they knocking the houses?

Comment

Originally posted by shep
        Speaking of redevelopment, Is there a plan anywhere of the steps in the project. When will we see something happening? When are they knocking the houses?

February I believe. I live across the road from the ground and thats the vibe here.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy
          February I believe. I live across the road from the ground and thats the vibe here.
          Does the one objector live on your road? Do you know what is his beef as it cant be much worse than it is now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragusa
            Originally posted by jmccoy
            Does the one objector live on your road? Do you know what is his beef as it cant be much worse than it is now?

He lives down by Hassets Cross and his objection was to the noise and the fact that the new east stand might cast a shadow on his apartment. I dont think he is appealing it to An Bord Pleanala though. The vast majority of us residents dont mind the implications of a match day. The atmosphere spills out in to our locality which I can say is a great benefit of living here. The only thing I would say myself is that supporters visiting the stadium excercise more caution in where they park their cars. Access for fire trucks and the likes on my street can get pretty tight at times. Always plenty of parking room in my drive though. We usually fit 5 cars and my motorbike in there on a match day.

To cap it off, I cant wait for the redevelopment to begin and I cant wait to see the result.

Comment

JMCCOY

You have a great attitude to the Thomond Park phenomonon. Pity the shower up in Dublin dont have the same attitude to the Lansdowne Road devolopment. If that bunch used their loaf they would see that a Stadium is effectively Green space and probably only used around 40-50 times a year which is a lot better than 30 storey blocks in a concrete jungle full of cars.

Did the boys from Moyross persuade yer man down at Hassetts Cross that he was doing them out of car parking attendant business. I had to pay them €5 at the Leinster match or else!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragusa
                JMCCOY

You have a great attitude to the Thomond Park phenomonon. Pity the shower up in Dublin dont have the same attitude to the Lansdowne Road devolopment. If that bunch used their loaf they would see that a Stadium is effectively Green space and probably only used around 40-50 times a year which is a lot better than 30 storey blocks in a concrete jungle full of cars.

Did the boys from Moyross persuade yer man down at Hassetts Cross that he was doing them out of car parking attendant business. I had to pay them €5 at the Leinster match or else!!!

I think his decision was made to avoid being ridiculed by the people of Limerick and Munster for the rest of his life. If he did go ahead I'm sure the BHOYS would have got their spoke in on their lost revenue from parking security and car stereos.

Comment

Working...
                X