X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Ireland Final set for Twickers

Well.. could be..

just wanted to lose the run of everything..

and that..[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

T'would be pretty amazing day if it happened. Will be there no matter what.
    "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Looks very unlikely tobe honest but would be a great event... a sea of Red and Blue paddys inthe streets of London!![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

I recall we had the same opportunity of aM vs Lein final in Lansdowne but we know what happened back then... this time there is no Toulouse orUSAPin our way... hmm... why is it that I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel that we've been building for ourselves in the last couple of matches[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]... after all we're potentially only 2 matchesaway from this and with the likes of Halstead and Quinnie back thereis every chance that M will be there on the day[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars\"

Comment

do you think they'd move it to croke park if that happened [img]smileys/idea.gif[/img]
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

funny thing when I first read the thread title I took the "all ireland" part to mean a GAA All Ireland championship [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

lets just worry about the next game [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X