TO’L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO’L

ive seen the guy play a lot of times. mostly in ml. i dont think he's up to even that level. ok, so he has pace but i dont have thwe sense of him doing anything definitive in a munster jersey. on saturday, there was a few times when his tackle was too weak. watch his face the next time he's on. he resembles a rabbit caught in the glare of headlights. a frightened look.

mafi. he looked impressive with that one handed shove a number of matches ago. he's another who doesnt seem to be up to the level required. he's defensive qualities is certainly lacking. not unusual for an islander.

what the f**k was cullen doing sitting on his arse? we needed flair he could've done something uncanny.

O'leary isn't having a great season, but he didn't cost us the game. It's hard to expectMafi and Murphy gel over the course of 3 or so games. Mafi did seem unsure of the defensive line, did he push up too far?
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic

O'leary isn't having a great season, but he didn't cost us the game. It's hard to expectMafi and Murphy gel over the course of 3 or so games. Mafi did seem unsure of the defensive line, did he push up too far?

Mafi is an attacking player cut him some slack he is only in the set up a wet week, he will be huge for us he is only 25.

As for TOL say a prayer for him

Comment

Working...
      X