It’s Stradey for the Quarter Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s Stradey for the Quarter Final

@@@@SPAN id=ctl00_LowerMainContent_lbl>The Llanelli Scarlets, after a meeting earlier today, will play their Heineken Cup quarter-final match against current champions Munster at Stradey Park.
    Chief Executive Stuart Gallacher stated: “We’ve made an early decision on the venue to end speculation from both media and spectators that we were moving the game away from Stradey Park.”
    He added: “Our players and supporters deserve the best possible opportunity of progressing further in the knockout stages and we believe playing at Stradey Park gives us that chance.”
    Details of ticketing, dates and kick-off times will be announced on Wednesday.@@@@/SPAN>

From the Llanelli website

Just need a date now ... oh, and a ticket.
    Hope Not Hate

Comment

THIS MEANS THEY ARE SCARED OF US. GAME OVER, WHERE IS THE SEMI FINAL ON?

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]Let the battle for tickets commence
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

2,500 odd tickets to Munster...

Comment

We'd do the same.

We must be underdogs now.

Comment

Could I appeal to those "supporters" who may be visiting WALES for the first time, and also probably visited Thomond Park for the first time lat saturday, to give priority to those supporters WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

A team with a home draw in the quarter finals of the HC decide to play the game at their own ground and you somehow can take out of it that they are scared of us ????

Riiiiggghhhtttt.....

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

Try typing with your earphones out btw.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiffMatt
                    2,500 odd tickets to Munster...

Officially you mean [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]will be interesting to see how thw ticket sales systemis worked out.
                    \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
                      We'd do the same.

No we wouldn't, we moved to Lansdowne last year.

Comment

'We' were told to move to Lansdowne by the IRFU...you know, the crowd that pay the players wages. If it was left to Munster then the game would be at TP.

I admire the Scarlets decision to play at their home ground, where they have playedfor over a 100 years. In these days when money seems to be God and pressure is put on teams to move, a move like this is very refreshing...

Comment

Originally posted by shep
                          Could I appeal to those "supporters" who may be visiting WALES for the first time, and also probably visited Thomond Park for the first time lat saturday, to give priority to those supporters WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN!

Went to my first game at Thomand at the weekend. Quite enjoyed, apart from the result, although I couldn't get the gist of that operatic piece they played. The clubhouses were a bit packed for my liking. mind,but had the hip flask handy for during the match. Looking forward to getting a ticket for Stradley Park and shouting the reds on.

Comment

Originally posted by Timster

Originally posted by shep

Went to my first game at Thomand at the weekend. Quite enjoyed, apart from the result, although I couldn't get the gist of that operatic piece they played. The clubhouses were a bit packed for my liking. mind,but had the hip flask handy for during the match. Looking forward to getting a ticket for Stradley Park and shouting the reds on.

No being a b***h Timster but is THOMOND not Thomand!!

Comment

I think he did it deliberately Aoifs
                              Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Working...
                              X