Good luck ... from Leinster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck ... from Leinster

Listen, reading through some of the posts, I can understand a bit of the dissapointment and reaction but ....

.... You're still in the thing.

And what's more, I can't imagine Llanelli are too pleased about Munster being the opposition. Munster don't become a bad team overnight, PoC doesn't become a bad captain overnight etc etc.

No more than Leinster, we all would have preferred a home draw but both still have a great chance and I got to say I'm glad we didn't come up against each other - not just cause the hype would have been unbearable but because I think both teams can still go far in this - how about an all Irish final [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Got to say though - it looks like we're getting some player back in Jennings... added to Hogan & Keogh (who are having fantastic seasons btw - I go to every game and they're really starting to shine).

It wasnt an overnight thing, thats what makes it all the more worrying.

Comment

we will come back from this its unfortunte timing that the 6 nations starts but this is life and Munster will want to make this right.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_langer1977
        we will come back from this its unfortunte timing that the 6 nations starts but this is life and Munster will want to make this right.

Maybe the change in focus is what's needed. A good 6N campaign and everyone will arrive back to the provinces rearing to get going. Hopefully fully fit as well.

You should also have the likes of Halsted back - you miss him in the back line. It's a blip I'm sure. We have to worry about getting the setpieces right which is a bit more of a concern - not for Wasps so much but every other team in the competition will be looking at that.

Comment

Working...
        X