MOVE ON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOVE ON

By far the better won, so lets move on. There is no reason to whinge & moan about what would have happened if Munster did this or if they did that.

DRIVE ON. WE WILL BEAT WHEN WE GET THEM AGAIN IN A HEC MATCH.

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">G'WAN MUNSTER@@@@/SPAN></font>
    <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Yes drive on! There's business to attend to. I don't believe any member of the team went out to play thinking he was going for Sunday lunch. They've given us the ride of our lives. Our expectations are high, so let's get behind them so they can do it all again!

@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">G'WAN MUNSTER</font>@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

We've got to take the lows with the highs......Can't be perfect all the time....Also I think it takes pressure off the team now that the record for Thomond is now gone....

Comment

crack on!
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Roll on Llanelli

Comment

I think you will see Munster back on top form for the Q/F.That was the best thing that could happen yesterday...A good kick in the backside to wake them up...Bring them to their old selves!Bring on the Q/F

Comment

Last season before the Castres away game we were playing rubbish.

Things can change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                Last season before the Castres away game we were playing rubbish.

Things can change.
                Well said and also Munster play better when they are under pressure...When did we ever take the easy route!!

Comment

The underdog tag isback, never a bad thing I suppose.

I blame Gerge Hooke personally.
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                  X