A releif.Onwards, Biarritz or Lllanlenli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A releif.Onwards, Biarritz or Lllanlenli

It was going to go end sometime. If it was somebody going to beat to us, it was going to be either Leicester, Toulouse, or Stade. I actually feit a real perverse kind of releif that it was one of them . And it is not like a member of the family, sport will never be like that, but there is a certain reief that envelopes you. Thank God it's over. Never have to worry about it anymore. . It is a weight off the shoulder in certain respect. The new stadium will not have such such a heavy burden for a start. Now, it will be, by my in humble estimation, either away to Biarritz or Lllanelli. This is stuff of champions. This is the year when Munster can really seal themslves as true champions.Stand up and Fight.

Unrepentant Langer

Would Biarritz or Lllanelli be better , folks? Not wishing to down my Celtic cousins, but after 2 semi finals and the final in Cardiff last year,Biarritz havea savage hunger. I'm afraid of them , but not so much afraid that I don't think we won't be beat them. I'd prefer Llnanelli - a phsycoligical battle beween Jones and O'Gara. Do Munster ever make it boring for us?
    Unrepentant Langer

Comment

I reckon you'd be far better off playing Biarritz - they are not playing very well at the moment, plus they've had a very easy group to cruise through.
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

We may have a better chance v Scarlets IMO . BO will be looking for revenge, and San Seb is not a happy hunting ground for us..............
        Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

I reckon you'd be far better off playing Biarritz - they are not playing very well at the moment, plus they've had a very easy group to cruise through.

I think Llanelli are beatabkle but playing 15 man rugby would be playing into their hands,

I was at Llanelli Toulouse and while it was a very arrtactive game I would have my doubts about either of them facing a strong pack.

Comment

Munster will play the Todgers in Ravenhill the weekend before the HEC game - and it'll be their first game together after the 6N. Tough one.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Munster will play the Todgers in Ravenhill the weekend before the HEC game - and it'll be their first game together after the 6N. Tough one.

That is exactly what we will need.

Comment

I'd rather Llanelli because I've already got a flight booked to the UK [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Nah I really would prefer them though, they seem far weaker to me than Biarritz.

Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
                  I'd rather Llanelli because I've already got a flight booked to the UK [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Nah I really would prefer them though, they seem far weaker to me than Biarritz.

Not if Wales have won the 6Ns/beaten Ireland.

Comment

Course we want the Llanelli. Any team with a bit of cop on will bury them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
                      Course we want the Llanelli. Any team with a bit of cop on will bury them.

Come to Donnybrook next Friday and see if Leinster can.

Comment

They will dont worry. Any team with Popham in it is just riding their luck.

Comment

It won't be biarritz. If biarritz win, they're top seeds and we won't be playing them, if they lose, they'll be 2nd,we'll drop down to 8th and we still won't be playing them, so that's some kind of relief.

If it is going to be Llanelli (which is v likely) where will they play it? They REALLY need the money so Stradey's out, and Millenium Stadium is already unavailable that weekend (at least that's what they told us!!) Would they go to Liberty Stadium or is that too small a difference between it and Stradey to be viable?
                          Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

And we will have to see who we we play. And it will be in their ground. It will either have to be either be Biarritz or Liianelli.. I hope not for BiarritazI.

Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Hook has just savaged the state of Irish scrummaging based on the combined performances of the Leinster and Munster packs this weeked. Reckons England, France & Wales now know how to beat us and how to beat us up
                              Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                              X