1.BO
    2.Scarlets
    3.Wasps
    4.Leicester
    5.Stade
    6.Leinster
    7.Munster
    8.Northampton

So bring on the Scarlets, that's going to be a very scary match according to tonight's performance...

The PA in TP announced that we are away to Wasps. That looks like Bull ?

Comment

Originally posted by Langford
      The PA in TP announced that we are away to Wasps. That looks like Bull ?
      Well for the moment Wasps are ahead but Llanelli still have to receive LI. I am betting on a victory with Llanelli ending with at least 27 points (Wasps are 23)...

Comment

I reakon that wasps will be easier to beat away than the Scarlets away, not by much tho

Comment

If Northampton win at home to biarritz, then we could be in San Sebastian where we will lose.

Comment

A home win for Saints can't be discounted either.
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Would much rather face Wasps.
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

id say itl be llaneli in liberty stadium
                It is not enough in life to succeed, others must fail!

Comment

I seriously don't care who we face. After todays kick in the arse we will beat whatever team we meet next.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Monster
                    I seriously don't care who we face. After todays kick in the arse we will beat whatever team we meet next.

It's the Borders in Netherdale.
                    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Someone help me out here. not sure how accurate this is.

LLaneli -If BO& LLaneli win or if Northampton top the group & LLaneli win or if LLaneli win and BO loose but get a bp

BO- if BO NS draw and LLaneli win or if BO loose with a bp& LLaneli loose

Wasps- if BO win & LLaneli loose

Northampton- if Northampton top the group & LLaneli loose

Comment

It can only be either Biarritz or Llanelli. My money is on BO finishing 2nd overall.

Comment

you're right leon

If Lianelli win tomorrow, they areplaying at home against the london Irish.

Munster will be playing be playing Lianellino matter ifeither Northampton or Biarritz win. But if there is a draw between them then we will be playing Biarritz.

So please God let there not be a draw!

Comment

I am gutted, we need to win 1/4 to estore condiofidence, Llanlelli are flying high, I hope they win tomorrow and we play them at home, at least weknow them well and we can deliver a punch - Tonite I am devasted,.

Comment

Working...
                            X