X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Tigers

Fair play, better team won. At least the record went to a team with
    pedigree.
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Credit where it's due. The Tigers played a good hard game of rugby and took a deserved win. Hopefully we meet again this year where things will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Monster

Hopefully we meet again this year where things will be different.

Why, will you drop your entirefront row?
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Old Dog, don't think I'm above banning you, this is a thread for
        congrats, not for you to insult Munster players.
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Old Dog, seriously back off. (This is Point). Tigers were by far the better team bya mile.

Comment

Fair play too leicester they played hard and deserved too win, the much better team won.

Comment

Here Here !

Leicester were fantastic today - and worthy winners !

Well done - hope to see ye later in the competition again !

Comment

Congrats to Leicester. We'll get ye tho. And soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford

Old Dog, seriously back off. (This is Point). Tigers were by far the better team bya mile.

I know.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

A serious question - is Humpy junior a genuine prospective Irishno. 10?

Comment

A serious question - is Humpy junior a genuine prospective Irishno. 10?
                      I think he might be. But he needs to work on his place-kicking IMO, that let him down today; if it weren't for that then Leicester might have won by more.
                      Time And Relative Dimensions In Space

Comment

Leicester were too good, I doubt there's any team in the tournament could have lived with them in that mood. Congrats to them, I hope they enjoy their celebrations in Limerick tonight.
                        Hope Not Hate

Comment

Thank God I'm not in Dolans tonight - I'd say I'd have ended up in the river! [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not sure I saw enough tonight to mark him seriously out. Some good play but the goalkicking was average enough.

Seriously though, as a Leinster supporter I know this is a tough weekend for both teams and supporters. Both now have seen that there is a lot to work on if either are to seriously challenge. Maybe better to learn now though rather than the next round. Some serious soul-searching among both teams could prove beneficial in the long run. You usually learn more in defeat than in victory and I still think both teams have what it takes to progress to the last four anyhow.

Comment

I am depressed, not because we lost, but becasue we didnt have a plan to beat them really.

They are good, but we have lost something special and I hate it !

At least we are still in it and I would expect nobody would like top meet us in Q even if they are at home, glad we missed lasyboys who are also hurting.

Comment

Working...
                              X