• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Luck

Genuinely. Very tough match to lose all things considered. Better team
    won unfortunitly. Just hope the Irish players can pick themselves up
    for the 6n. You're in the Q/fs though and have proved that you can win
    away

Thanks Epaddy. 25/26 ain't bad. Roll on the QFs.

Comment

Doesnt really soften the blow. I for one am absolutely devastated

Comment

Bleahh! That's all I can say about it. I had a bad feeling going into the game that the same sense of urgency wouldn't be there as we had already qualified. S**t happens though. Get up and get on with things. Better to lose this one than the next one!

Comment

Thanks e-paddy,

I am gutted as you can imagine but since the Geneva game, we had it comming. Tonight seemed much stronger and much more motivated.

I also want to underline (and that does not change the fact that Leicester probably deserved to win) that Judge was a proper disgrace, he methodically castrated Munster players one by one, a job well done... [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Monster
            Bleahh! That's all I can say about it. I had a bad feeling going into the game that the same sense of urgency wouldn't be there as we had already qualified. S**t happens though. Get up and get on with things. Better to lose this one than the next one!

So who do we get now?

Comment

Well done Munster - most teams would have been blown away by the Tigers this evening, but you defended heroically.

Cannot understand why Puc wasn't brought on - Horan was destroyed in the scrum. But he is a great winger.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Disappointed to say that it actually was the better team that won.
                An away quarter final.... Munster never do things the easy way do they?

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                  Genuinely. Very tough match to lose all things considered. Better team won unfortunitly. Just hope the Irish players can pick themselves up for the 6n. You're in the Q/fs though and have proved that you can win away

Actually, what's really really upsetting me is that i was discussing odds with my dad yesterday. P Power had leicester at 20-1. He figured it would never happen, and he's usually right on these things. hmmmmm. 20-20 hindsight i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
                    Thanks e-paddy,

I am gutted as you can imagine
                    but since the Geneva game, we had it comming. Tonight seemed much
                    stronger and much more motivated.

I also want to underline (and
                    that does not change the fact that Leicester probably deserved to win)
                    that Judge was a proper disgrace, he methodically castrated Munster
                    players one by one, a job well done... [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

Didnt Judge favoured either side. All is ok though. A suspect there
                    will be a lot of Biarritz fans in Limerick tomorrow. The Scarlets away
                    would suit Munster, a team in the same mould as Leinster

Comment

Sad to see a Munster supporter blaming the ref for his team's inadequacies. Jutge was OK - helet a few forward passes go, as is the style these days. Could have carded Marcus for punching White too.

I warned ye that Bertie would lose ye the game.
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Would it be wrong of me to tell you I won money on Leicester winning the group[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Poor old Bourgoin lost in Cardiff 27 - 24. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

And now I'm going away for the evening in case I start gloating.

Good night.

Comment

o leary was crap
                            DK made bad sub decisions
                            fla should have come on sooner
                            cullen is a roll of the dice but should have come on instead of o leary
                            leicester playd very well
                            sad send off to the old Thomond
                            have to start a new record for the new one
                            why oh why did o gara kick the points when it was 6-8
                            another bad decision
                            [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Bring on wasps we owe them one we'll batter them in their own front yard</font>

If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

TO'L was terrible - absolutely out of his depth.

The better team won today - no question.

Our weakest areas really exposed - strength (weakness) in depth exposed.

We're still in it - gonna be the hard way if we are going to retail it.

Roll on the quarters !

Well done Leicester. [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X