SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

INTERNET ticket touts are looking to make a killing by charging 12 times the face value of a terrace ticket for this weekend's eagerly anticipated Heineken Cup clash between Munster and Leicester Tigers.

Touts using the popular auction website eBay are looking for stg£200 (€305) for a terrace ticket which normally retails at €25.

The online seller has 10 north terrace tickets for the Limerick fixture.

Meanwhile, a person based in Leicester has received bids in excess of stg£320 (€490) for two terrace tickets.

Over 10 bids have been offered for the two east terrace tickets for the game which are also worth €25 face value.

Saturday's match in Limerick is the last Munster match to be played at Thomond Park before work begins on the stadium's €40m redevelopment.

The Mayor of Limerick, Joe Leddin, has appealed to all Munster fans to join a big parade to the ground on Saturday to mark the team's final match in the old venue.

The parade begins at Bedford Row at 3.30pm on Saturday and will be lead by the local CBS brass band.
    "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

North Terrace ? Isn't that where visiting fans are normally put ?

Comment

Yes most of their tickets are usually North.

Comment

All the tickets I got through my club for the games so far this year have been North Terrace.
        Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

The most optimistic thread title I've seen in a long time. Up there with "China agrees to emissions cut for good of planet" and "Ian Dowling for Ireland".

Comment

Originally posted by Timster
            The most optimistic thread title I've seen in a long time. Up there with "China agrees to emissions cut for good of planet" and "Ian Dowling for Ireland".
            <!-
            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
            var SymReal;

Sym()
            {
            window.open = SymWinOpen;
            if(SymReal != null)
            SymReal();
            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
            {
            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
            SymReal = window.;
            window. = Sym;
            }

//->

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again.......people that buy from touts drive the market and while you have people willing to pay over the odds for tickets, you will have touts.

Comment

I'm with Sky. The only way to stop touting is not to buy from them. It may mean missing a match or two now but in the long term it would mean these tickets getting into the hands of supporters.
                If there's no profit there'd be no touting

Comment

Easy to say if you have a ticket. I'd happily fork out €100 for a ticket to the game if I though it was genuine, however there's no way I'd pay it for one of those print out thingys, so maybe by making the tickets easier to copy, it will reduce the level of touting!

Comment

Comment

Stuart Clark from Hot Press was on Matt Cooper's show last night and was on about touting (ref Arcade Fire not Munster). He said no such thing as touting in Belfast or Glasgow cos if anyone seeing touting ends up getting the s**te kicked out of themselves. This is surely a preventative measure that could be easliy implemented around Thomond Park. A finders keepers kinda job!

Comment

Arcade fire was a farce. Ticketmaster didnt limit the tickets properly (Ive heard between 10 and 20 were allowed per buyer). They charged their usual corrupt b*****dsfee to boot. Tickets were on sale in ebay for 2-300 bucks in no time at all.

Ive got one though so its all good......

Comment

Originally posted by Cling Cling
                          Stuart Clark from Hot Press was on Matt Cooper's show last night and was on about touting (ref Arcade Fire not Munster). He said no such thing as touting in Belfast or Glasgow cos if anyone seeing touting ends up getting the s**te kicked out of themselves. This is surely a preventative measure that could be easliy implemented around Thomond Park. A finders keepers kinda job!

Touts, as I've stated before, are one of my pet peeves. Yet again. I'm without a ticket while those scum profit from the desperation of genuinefans. Honestly, the sight of these f**kers brings me to boiling point.

I've decided that the next time someone tries to sell me a ticket at over the odds prices they are geting punched HARD... AND I'M TAKING THE TICKET.

As for selling onEbay, today I have created several bogus Ebay accounts. In future I will be bidding BIG on any touting of Munster tickets I see on Ebay. I will be bidding so ridiculously big that I will be guaranteedto win the auction. It goes without saying that I will NOT be paying.

Enjoy your profits from this one assholes. Munster Monster is coming for you.

Comment

You do that and you'll get your accounts suspended and probably won't be able to register a new one. <!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

//->

Comment

As long as I screw things up for afew touts along the way I don't care what the repurcussions are.

Comment

Working...
                              X