thomond park - the last stand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thomond park - the last stand

lads, it'll be emotional but we need to make it a special occasion.

the grass in thomond park will be cut tomorrow for the last time before saturday's game. could we organise the bodhran band to head out to the old lady and roar on the fella aboard his tractor lawnmower at about 11am tomorrow morning? any chance we could surf the red army flag while we're at it?

I'm crying already socks..

Comment

Will we need the megaphones ???

Comment

We could set up a stall outside and sell off the grass on Saturday. Use those plastic money bags 1€ a pop.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by CardiffMatt
          good thinking. completely forgot about them. thanks be to god some around here is thinking straight.

Comment

Commemorative polo shirts on order?
            Hope Not Hate

Comment

We could have a hole digging festival on Sunday and charge people €10 to see how many holes they can dig in half an hour.

Comment

It's the last Munster match, wildRover, not the last rugby match!! No digging of holes!!
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sure Shannon would hardly be bothered by a few holes.

Comment

Sad but true. I oftenplayed there as a young lad..a flying winger from Munchin's. Well maybe not exactly flying, I could get up to 3rd gear and had a good reverse. The last time I played there Pres beat us in the final of the Cup 3-0. I remember it well..Yogy, Yogy, Yogy, Oi, Oi...

Comment

Originally posted by socks
                      Originally posted by CardiffMatt
                      good thinking. completely forgot about them. thanks be to god some around here is thinking straight.

The Cork one will be there, someone would need to give a slap to the fecker minding it in Limerick to bring the other.

BTW shouldn't this be called the Last Terrace ?

Comment

Once we see the Tigers on the Pitch it should be enough to Motivate us. They will be up for it ,so we need to be completely focused on the Win. Should be a cracking atmosphere with all their travelling Support. Can't wait...

Comment

Everyone needs to be there early. All the top atmosphere's have been evident when the teams are warming up.

Comment

Those of you lucky enough to have a ticket need to be there early on the terrace where the team comes out.

We don't want the Leicester fansto do to us what we did to them in Welford Road.

Comment

I have bought an option on the grass clippings, and plan to pack,
                              distribute, & sell them worldwide. The morkeshing potential is
                              unlimited.

I have a few samples available if anyone wants a butchers.

Comment

Working...
                              X