Back Up The Truck and Take Stock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Up The Truck and Take Stock

Lads, there are so many threads on here at the moment about possible Quarter Final venues, discussions on whether the GAA will open up, or who we might be playing in the Quarters !

BACK UP THE TRUCK !!!

We have to get our own house in order, before we start looking further afield.
    Thomond Park, has been nothing short of a Damp Squib at times this year, nothing like it has been in previous years, 600 or so Leinster Supporters..YES Leinster Supporters should us up at Xmas.

Leicester HAVE to win on Saturday to guarentee themselves a [place in the last 8, they have one of the best front rows in world rugby, a centre partnership in Gibson and Hipkiss which is very underrated, and finishers like Rabeni, Tuilagi and Geordan Murphy...NO PUSHOVERS IN MY BOAT !

The flags are up in Limerick City, its time for the rest of us to decorate the house, even the dogs in red.
    Its time to bring it to a new level this Saturday, a level where the old place deserves to go out on, to make it, hopefully, a game and a night that we'll all remember.

Then we can discuss who and where we play....

i propose all the rowdys get together behind one goal - that way you will be heard. standing on the 22 is a waste of time.

that said, this game will be a stroll for munster.

Comment

So what's the story with where we are going to be play our semi-final?
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

In fairness, I think there's absolutely no worries about the atmosphere on Saturday. I think enough people have had to sell their grannies, first born children, and vital organs to know how big a game this is! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
        Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
        "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

So what's the story with where we are going to be play our semi-final?

Comment

Maracana

Comment

What are the flights like to the Maracana? Will the Brazilian branch of the Gah get the hump?

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
                What are the flights like to the Maracana? Will the Brazilian branch of the Gah get the hump?

No we're not allowed. They think we play the Spanish national anthem before our games.

No the gah we know and love are unique nobody quite does bigotry just like they do.

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                  Con Artist

Comment

Atmossphere will be electric.
                    There Rice krispie cakes not buns

Comment

You're spot on about the athmosphere Bitter, heard it today from a close relative of one of the players that it didn't go unnoticed on the field either.

It was remarked that there was a feeling of "Okay I'm here...now entertain me"

From my own point of view at that same Leinster game I was on the 22 opposite the Bodhran Band and the immediate bunch near us were particullarly silent, looking at me as if I'd lost the plot when I was trying to get it going.

We need an all out effort for this one, we all like to bask a little in the attention that "The 16th Man" has bestowed on Munster Fans. I'm not for a moment suggesting that people on this site don't shout their heads off for the cause. But as well as a shouter, be an Agitator, try to shame the silent ones into it [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]"There's plenty outside without a ticket who'd be happy to shout for the team"

It goes without saying, let's rock the house a la Sale...That was Truly Terrific Stuff lads and lassies, hairs standing on the back of the neck stuff. Do your bit. give it all, when there's one of their lineout's in front of you, create a huge racket, make it difficult for them to hear their calls. Most of all just get behind the lads, NO LULL 80 mins DO IT! That part at least is in our own hands

Con Artist

Comment

Have to agree with Bitter. The Ladyboys fans mad a good bit of noise on the 27th.

But think Saturday will be something else. The 16th man will be on top form!

Comment

Away fans always make a noise, they've either been bused in, been on the beer half the day, solidarity in numbers. That said, fully expect TP to be Red & rocking on Sat.

Comment

In fairness to the leinsterfans on the day they were excellent.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon

BACK UP THE TRUCK !!!</font>

Bitter =

Comment

Working...
                              X