X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus

Any new on Horan's injury?
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

He looked happy enough in the Airport last night,although POC had his head bandaged.
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

No idea, had a look on the dead site but it appears that the home page was last updated on the 13th Dec. No mention of the result.
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

should be no problem, just a knock apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by car54
          He looked happy enough in the Airport last night,although POC had his head bandaged.

That could be a carry over from the Leinster match for POCI say him i town with a bandage over his lefteye I think
          Is it only a game?
          And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

It looked like his calf again. Hopefully not though.
            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

anyone notice the incident where POC fell backwards in a ruck and only for DOC quick thinking to pull POC up, POC could have had a very nasty injury, i got shivers when i saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_langer1977
                anyone notice the incident where POC fell backwards in a ruck and only for DOC quick thinking to pull POC up, POC could have had a very nasty injury, i got shivers when i saw it.

Agree very strange, shivers and cold sweat.
                Is it only a game?
                And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

I was roarin at the TV thinkin his knee was gone-nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by seanp

Originally posted by Red_langer1977

Agree very strange, shivers and cold sweat.

that was dangerous alright. fell on his knees then got knocked backwards. could have torn anything and if the mall was going against him could have been very dangerous

DOC mentioned in one of the books Martin Johnson turning him over on the ground once when he saw he was in trouble
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
                      should be no problem, just a knock apparently.
                      Good stuff, thanks Oz.
                      Hope Not Hate

Comment

Scary stuff alright - whatever about "quick thinking! from DOC, POC was roaring like an ass! - cud've been nasty....

Comment

I thought he was a goner,

Comment

I was up at the bar at that stage [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]but on POC's problem, from what I could see it looked like he was being stretched out backwards at an awful angle and someone had to pull him out of it. Was that DOC?

Also, while Marcus was down (didn't look too good, fingers crossed), Wally also appeared to be in some distress. He's taken a few serious whacks in the last couple of games, any word on him,I wonder? Nothing in the press today that I've seen anyway.
                            For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Dbl pst
                              For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Working...
                              X