window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Hi

I think that you are taking our Leinster chants too seriously - we say them in jest. If you start to play an expansive game again that that today you are going to get clobbered by leicester. Stick to Plan A until you get some decent backs, otherwise we are going to change the chant to "Scary Scary Munster". You were bloodly lucky today with the ref. He is a decent guy he did our game last week against the Ospreys and was useless then too, given us the benefit every time.

Also I see some treads on what do we do if both teams get home 1/4 finals. Personally I think it would be an absolute disgrace if some arrangement could not be made with the GAA. Irish sport would be a laughing stock in Europe. However if it cann't happen then a double header with Munster and Leinster in the same stadium would be fantastic. Thoughts

Lets meet this time in the final!

I was going to abuse you after the title, but your thoughts make a lot of sense tbh.

If push comes to shove we will beat Leinster again btw.

Comment

Originally posted by mdesmond

<!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

//->Hi

I think that you are taking our Leinster chants too seriously - we say them in jest. .

The chants of the Leinster "Ultras" dictate the Munster game plan alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
        I was going to abuse you after the title
        Scary stuff right there.

Comment

Yes we'd bedelighted to meet you in the final &amp; more than happy toput ye backin your box again. Ye can't play when ye don't have the ball &amp; we never give ye the ball when it matters. Anyway can't be sure about Munster yetbut ye definately will not be there. Sad but true
          Con Artist

Comment

Good. Proper order.

Comment

to be honestmunster aren't boring i found the leinster game pretty uninteresting i know they played great rugby but it was over as a contes by the 50th minute but munster keep the game interesting and thrilling till the last minute

Comment

Originally posted by Drahcir
                to be honestmunster aren't boring i found the leinster game pretty uninteresting i know they played great rugby but it was over as a contes by the 50th minute but munster keep the game interesting and thrilling till the last minute
                I dont know if failing to kill a game off consistently is all that thrilling to be honest?

Comment

Originally posted by Drahcir
                  <!-
                  var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;

Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                  SymReal = window.;
                  window. = Sym;
                  }

//->

I never thought of that! Fair dues to to the munster team to give value for money to the travelling fans. You are so good that you can even have game plans which ensure that spectators dont get bored. Hats off to ye, I just thought that you played badly!

Comment

They played well. We were adequate.

Comment

We did Lenisterlurker, but whilst ye'll be getting all giddy about beating a weakendScottish side who frankly Young Munster would have beaten. We'll get on with serious designs on retaining the trophy. Not only will ye not make the final but as soon as you come up against Llanelli or Wasps or any side with a decent set of no nonsense forwards then your game is up.

You're welcome to stick around if you actually want to discuss rugby but if you just want to be a Wummer, shag off to D4. To hell with the pc attitude. there are fartoo many of you on here lately, obviously not much happening on the ladies site
                      Con Artist

Comment

is there even a leinster fan site?

Comment

oi dere, nothing wrong with the ladies site....

Comment

<table ="list" id="fixtab-115-0" style="" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr ="even group_celtic_league rollover" ="clickpriority=0; Name='even group_celtic_league rollover';" ="Name='even group_celtic_league';" ="if( clickpriority == 0 ) { redirect('/34_1621.php') }"><td ="field_HomeDispName">Munster
                            </td><td ="field_Score">10-21
                            </td><td ="field_AwayDispName">Edinburgh Rugby</td><td ="field_VenName">Thomond Park</td><td ="field_BroadcastAttend">8,000</td></tr></t></table>

Were the Cookies unavailable that night?

Comment

We certainly didn't have our greatest hour, but as the once great Freddy Mercury once said

We are the Champions My Friends (&amp; I for one, of many, are still enjoying it)

&amp; We'll keep on fighting till the end.

We are the Champions, We are the Champions (Yes, US, WE!!! not and yenever will be )

I'll hold off on the line No time for losers and replace it with Wannabes
                              Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                              X