• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster in Canada

Thought I'd through this out the legion of Munster fans
    worldwide. I'm currently in Toronto and dying to watch the
    Munster-All Blacks game on the 18th. (And all Munster
    games actually) - does the collective wisdom of the red
    army have any good spots I can catch the games??

Thanks very much!

Id say online is your only option

If im right RTE and Sky Sports NZ are the only channels worldwide showing the game

And if thats true then both the MB and NZ are losing out on a lot of money!

Comment

Il post a link on this thread a day or 2 before the game if you want!

Comment

Setanta sports channel are showing in USA so Im sure its on in Canada too.All other games from the tour are on Setanta Premium ie.pay at the door usually $20.Check their website for locations.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by DEARGDOOM
          Setanta sports channel are showing in USA so Im sure its on in Canada too.All other games from the tour are on Setanta Premium ie.pay at the door usually $20.Check their website for locations.
          Really? The 3N didn't have the pay at the door thing going on. Pain in the arse so it is.

Comment

The pub scallywags has most of the European Cup and International matches on. http://www.scallywags.net/schedule.php They're actually showing the munster match delayed on tuesday at 7pm! I'll be down there on Tuesday evening.

Comment

I would love a link, thanks!

Great find on Scalleywags BarryOg!! That's perfect (well, obviously live would be over the top!) Too bad its the only Munster game showing though... surely there's an Irish pub somewhere in the city showing them regularly though?

Comment

Originally posted by DEARGDOOM
                they are showing it in Australia But cant find it on the US shedual

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderChicken

Great find on Scalleywags BarryOg!!  That's perfect (well, obviously live would be over the top!)   Too bad its the only Munster game showing though... surely there's an Irish pub somewhere in the city showing them regularly though?
                  Well i will only get the link from another site( myp2p) and post it her

Wont be able to get the link untill a day or 2 before the game tho!

Comment

Bamjames, if you have a link the view the game internationally then please post here, I'm going to be in the US next we so hopefully the link will work there. Thanks
                    Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life\'s problems. - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderChicken

Great find on Scalleywags BarryOg!! That's perfect (well, obviously live would be over the top!) Too bad its the only Munster game showing though... surely there's an Irish pub somewhere in the city showing them regularly though?
                      Scallywags is the only place I've found that regularly shows matches. Most of the Irish pubs I've found will only show the GAA/soccer or else they're just an Irish "themed" pub and don't know what rugby is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigel

Bamjames, if you have a link the view the game internationally then please post here, I'm going to be in the US next we so hopefully the link will work there. Thanks
                        mysports

you can try there but we wont Know for sure where it is until a day or so before the game

Comment

Working...
                        X