Munster All Blacks on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster All Blacks on TV

Im out in oz and looking to see the long awaited all blacks munster re-match. Does anybody know if it is being televised out here and or does anybody know any websites that will show the game. I really have to see it. Any help appreciated.

I would love to know the answer to the same question, that is the problem with this fkin place, it is bloody hard to track down where and when matches are on...

Suppose look at the bright side, could be at home dealing with crap weather and a worse economy

Comment

Originally posted by dannybzr

I would love to know the answer to the same question, that is the problem with this fkin place, it is bloody hard to track down where and when matches are on...

Suppose look at the bright side, could be at home dealing with crap weather and a worse economy
      Just don't mention the water :-)

Comment

NO word yet on any Aussie channel showing it - so that should be a no from the TV side of things

Setanta haven't added it to thier schedule and Fox would put a replay of the 1978 Lawn Bowls championship on before the matches that we want to watch.

You can't get access to Irish and UK based live streams ....

I am looking at the problem with another person keen to see more than just news stories about the game ...

Will post if a viable solution comes to hand .... (outside of a radio station solution)

Comment

Yeah, it's highly unlikely to be on. Unless Setanta pull their finger out in the next 5 days.

Comment

What English/Irish stations is it on?

Comment

Does anyone know if going through an irish proxy would work to watch the game. And also if that is the case does anyone know any irish proxy websites

Comment

Originally posted by cloakedninjas
                Does anyone know if going through an irish proxy would work to watch the game. And also if that is the case does anyone know any irish proxy websites

You are assuming it'll be streamed live on the RTE website. I don't know that they do that.
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Would have thaught that one the big stations like sky or setanata would want to get the rights to show the match, mind sky would not be interested casue of the fact that Munster dont play in the GP. Hopefully setanta will decide to show it as if they dont, have no way of watching the match.

Comment

www.myp2p.euClick Links:Live Sports - Other

www.justin.tvClick Links: Sports - Rugbyor Other

Both of these websites can be quite good for streaming sports. I'd be very surprised if one of them didn't have the match.

They usually have a schedule so you should have some idea if it they will have it... but with streaming you are never going to be 100% sure of seeing it. If you can find a pub that has coverage I'd befriend the landlord and hope he wants to rise early... would be much more certain way of seeing it.,

Best of Luck!

Comment

Cheers BristolRed will give those webstites a try, there are no pubs in the town I live in that would have rte, it is quiet a struggle to geta pub to show a game on sky as it is as the town is pretty much football obbsessed, despitye the fact the local rugby club play London 4 SE and the current england hooker Dylan Hartley comes from here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck

You are assuming it'll be streamed live on the RTE website. I don't know that they do that.
                        According to the schedule it is going to be shown ..... now up to the techies to figure out how to route through proxy

http://www.rte.ie/live/

Comment

www.justin.tv/mysports2 will be streaming the match

Comment

Originally posted by brendanrtw
                            Originally posted by Ruck

According to the schedule it is going to be shown ..... now up to the techies to figure out how to route through proxy

http://www.rte.ie/live/

You can't.

Comment

http://www.aliveproxy.com/proxy-list...spx/Ireland-ie

List of proxy servers

Hope this helps, but try it before the match to make sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X