This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyatt

Don't usually slate individual players but I am pretty ticked off with Wyatt at this stage. Not too sure if it is possible to terminate his contract (legally or financially). But I think he has been an absolute disgrace ever since he signed for Munster.

He has not bought into the ethos of the side, hehas not pushed himself, he has not looked after himself physically and I fail to see what sort of a positive example he is setting to some of the younger players.

IMO he is an unprofessional lay about who has no place in the professional game - never mind on the books of the European Champions! <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    \'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
    Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

i can see where you are coming from, but i think that we need to keep in mind that the shoes he is trying to fill are massive, this is the same with o'leary trying to fill the big small shoes of stringer, manning trying to be ROG, frankie sheehan a great hooker trying to replicate flannerys season last year, the second choice players have massive shoes to fill when they step up, they need the game time experience to get there, but i wyatt is lazy he wont last....

Le pug is no marcus, donnocha ryan is no o callaghan

but when our first choice players broke into the squad they were off the pace as well, what we need is understudies that will fill the shoes when the time comes, but that will only happen with tough magners league matches

i dont remember stringer or rog being the players they are now when they first started.

but wyatt i dont see as being one of these players, hes older, more of a (sorry) journeyman type covering player, like that shambles of a front row that leinster signed last month, just plain cover.

Comment

His work ethic on the field is a disgrace.He walks around the park. How DK put him at 6 for the Dragons game I`ll never know. MOD was 2nd row and still beat him to every breakdown.

Comment

<!-
        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
        var SymReal;

Sym()
        {
        if(SymReal != null)
        SymReal();
        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
        {
        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
        SymReal = window.;
        window. = Sym;
        }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Wyatt started his career as a 6 so you would think that the position is not totally alien to him...

Comment

He was pathetic again last night, cant see what he is adding to the munster squad

Comment

I dont think any contract should be just ripped up, however I dont see
            what he adds to the side, and think munster as a squad are not enriched
            by his presence
            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Trying to be positive here, he was playing out of position in an
              unfamiliar team, at a level he han't played much at this season, he
              hasn't impressed though.
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

The only possible reason I can see for his association with Muster rugby is that his experience will be beneficial to some of the younger members of the squad. But his conduct on and off the pitch is hardly a great example to be setting.

I would rather see a younger player being given a chance than someone with 'experience' who clearly couldn't give a toss. Right now all he's doing is taking up space.
                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Wash your mouths out with carbolic soap - DK signed him and we all know that DK is never wrong.

(cue Point jumping in to claim that Gaffney signed Wyatt!)
                  New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Why did they not start James Coughlan there

Comment

Ah lads, twas Gaffney who signed Wyatt....

Comment

Originally posted by Point

(any chance of re-instating the clapping hands smilie?)
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Originally posted by Point

(any chance of re-instating the clapping hands smilie?)

You should start a thread demanding it [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm locking this thread. it's a waste of a space.<!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();