Dragons game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons game

That has to rank up there with one of the most frustrating games I`ve watched this year, especially wacthing it on BBC wales with biased commentary and the whinging views of their coach every 20 minutes. It really was a game we could have won given that the ref missed a blatant obstruction for the try. However the discipline and decision making for the last twenty minutes was awful especially at half back.

Hopefully Deccie will have realised that O Leary is not a sh and most importantly that Wyatt should never start a game for Munster again. (How he played 6 with MOD in the 2nd row I`ll never know.

The injuries were the biggest disaster, JOS looks like he`s done ligaments (and he was playing extremely well) Halstead`s knee is obviously not right and I have a feeling he`ll get it sorted after Leicester game if he can last that long.

On the positive side Mafi looked dangerous & Manning was showing well before he got injured. Up front MOD was terrific for the first game back and made a try saving tackle in 83rd minute (compare that with wyatt). Foley looked sharp enough and Ryan showed up fairly well imo.

Working...
X