No announcement yet.

10 Year Tickets Phase 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currently there is 2k full members and about 7k associates .. but I'm not sure if the 7k includes the junior members or not .. there was a about 500 of them I think, or else it was heading for that number.

So come first of june I'd suspect there'll be space for about 500 further full members with HEC entitlement assuming all the current associates & juniors take the plunge to full membership.

Then everyone else will be an associate. And with the new stadium I'd say the new associates will have a better chance of tickets than in the past.

The reason not every current associate may take the upgrade is simply due to finances. it ain't cheap(but you do pay all your home ticketswell before season start)and I'm expecting the prices to increase further...

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

have a feeling the 2 free kids option may bite the dust next season aswell

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
        have a feeling the 2 free kids option may bite the dust next season aswell

Think sotoo but they may allow them for the less high profile games

Comment

Originally posted by Aoifs
          I got a ten yr ticket for my 21st
          Worth every cent and dont mind the begrudgers here. Hope they build the new stand soon as my buckled knee was killing me last wednesday on the West terrace. BTW were you smiling on the wall at DOC on the tellie in Cardiff Arms Park whe he was down to his thong.

Comment

f**king hell!!!

I forget how loaded people are on this forum.No Im not drinking beer from lidl because it tastes nice and Im not taking the c**ting bus because it helps save baby seals. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by mullet is gone

f**king hell!!!

I forget how loaded people are on this forum.No Im not drinking beer from lidl because it tastes nice and Im not taking the c**ting bus because it helps save baby seals. Bah.

I sympathise. I got a microwave for my 21st. I thought it was the best present ever. But of course, that was back in the 1990s when a microwave could, you know, take you into space and dematerialise solids, all that kind of thing. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

<DIV>
                </DIV>
                <DIV></DIV>
                <DIV>as nice a present as that was I'm sure, that is a ridiculous present and far too much money to be spent on somebody's 21st. Not your fault of course, unless you asked for it.</DIV>
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

ruck i know stacks of people who got cars for their 21sts! I wasn't so lucky however!!
                  Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Jebus. I got a giftpack of Solpadeine and a few quid for hangover construction purposes.

We do indeed live in changed times.

Comment

Originally posted by Red October

Jebus. I got a giftpack of Solpadeine and a few quid for hangover construction purposes.

A fancy watch costing £70 - and a family dinner in Milltown Golf Club. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

A few months later, the watch, while on my wrist, was smashed by a cricket ball and it never worked again. [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Got sweet FA for my 21st. However, I do have two 10 year tickets. Probably an extravagance I suppose to have two. It's just in case I lose one..only kidding, one is for herself.She has become an avid rugby fan in the last few years. Coming from the heartland of GAA, it took her a while to get acquainted with the rules of rugby. Her first question whenI took her to a match was to ask where the goalie was.She alsohas great time for the full forwards.( front row I think).

Comment

Similarly, when herself attended a hurling match with me last year she asked why the linesman waves the flag in the direction the team are playing .......... One of the boys frowned: "Used to the oval ball, is she"?!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

A fancy watch costing £70 - and a family dinner in Milltown Golf Club. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

A few months later, the watch, while on my wrist, was smashed by a cricket ball and it never worked again. [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

I got a cricket bat and ball for my 21st. broke some fellas wrist watch
                            stupid babys need the most attention

Comment

Originally posted by stupidbaby
                              Originally posted by Old Dog

I got a cricket bat and ball for my 21st. broke some fellas wrist watch

Best second post ever. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry's Army

Similarly, when herself attended a hurling match with me last year she asked why the linesman waves the flag in the direction the team are playing .......... One of the boys frowned: "Used to the oval ball, is she"?!
                                [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                                Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                                "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Working...
                                X