10 Year Tickets Phase 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Year Tickets Phase 2

Have not been able to find any thread relating to the above so can anyone tell me if there is any update on applications being accepted for the above? Thanks.

Originally posted by Stan Guilfoyle

Have not been able to find any thread relating to the above so can anyone tell me if there is any update on applications being accepted for the above? Thanks.

I'm sure if you ring Munster Rugby saying you have €5,000 burning a hole in your lamh, there will be someone to snap it from you. Phase or no phase !

Comment

At last - somewhere decent to invest my SSIA in - the Christian Cullen pension fund! - what's that number again please Point?
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

At last - somewhere decent to invest my SSIA in - the Christian Cullen pension fund! - what's that number again please Point?

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img], sigh... 999 999

Comment

Thanks lads but I'm not the fool looking to "invest!" My boss asked me to find out for a pal of his in Dublin so it could be a smart blue shirt supporter looking to throw away a few quid - let him off!

Comment

A smart move would be to join the MRSC in June, (when applications reopen) and then you're guaranteed a ticket* when the new TP is complete. *(as part of a season ticket package purchase afaik)

Comment

When applications reopen, are the MRSCtakingit from point zero, so to speak, or is there already a big backlog somewhere waiting to be cleared?
              For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
                A smart move would be to join the MRSC in June, (when applications reopen) and then you're guaranteed a ticket* when the new TP is complete. *(as part of a season ticket package purchase afaik)

It would certainly be the more economical way to do so.

Comment

I got a ten yr ticket for my 21st

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                    When applications reopen, are the MRSCtakingit from point zero, so to speak, or is there already a big backlog somewhere waiting to be cleared?

no backlog as such. AFAIK 9,000 of the 10,000 were taken up (incl the 2,000 full members).

Comment

Associate members will have to undertakea strict ancient ritual in order to be confirmed with full membership [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Aoifs
                        I got a ten yr ticket for my 21st

Now that is what I call a useful present.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk
                          Associate members will have to undertakea strict ancient ritual in order to be confirmed with full membership [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

My guess is it's something to do with rolling in jam and running through beehives or whatever.

Thanks for the info Point.

Comment

If the Setanta discount is maintained I may take the MRSC plunge next season - I'd love to get my hands on the odd HEC ticket for selling on e-bay. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

If the Setanta discount is maintained I may take the MRSC plunge next season - I'd love to get my hands on the odd HEC ticket for selling on e-bay. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Weak, OD, weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X