replied
    I'm locking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Old Dog
    replied

Originally posted by Silent Bob
    Originally posted by Upfront_1979
    what damage to dowling?
    The mental damage caused by the realisation that no one really cares when cheats get rucked. It put him right off three of his four dinners.

Will someone please upload the clip from the ML game where Lewis discusses the incident with Dowling/POC or DOC - I'm sure I heard Lewis say clearly that he saw the incident and had no problem with it. I'm not saying that I agree with him, but I believe that the ref's opinion should be included in this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Blindsider.
    replied

Originally posted by Silent Bob
    what damage to dowling?
    The mental damage caused by the realisation that no one really cares when cheats get rucked. It put him right off three of his four dinners.
    Now I understand the 'Silent' bit - (Lady?)WUM!

Leave a comment:

• Silent Bob
    replied

what damage to dowling?

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    what damage to dowling?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    By the looks of who did most of the damage on Dowling and the incident with Gissing attacking TOL last year they even have to import their thugs

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied

A nothing incident. Luckily there is no shortage of good forwards in Munster due to not having the Metrosexual gene that has ruined Dublin.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by desperate dan

Should we be getting ready to march on the Dáil,

Free the Tipperary 1[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

I'd settle for GAG THE LEINSTER WUM

Lewis's injury was brought on by collapsing the maul and the thing going over the top and bending him backwards. It had nothing to do with the stamp.

Leave a comment:

• mauriceod1
    replied
    [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img] I notice Martin Williams only got 3 weeks for a headbutt. Surely 4
    weeks is sufficient. I also think he was encouraged to plead guilty on
    the wink that the suspension would be light. Smacks a touch of the old
    Lloyd- Georges

Leave a comment:

• onthe 22
    replied
    Originally posted by Corker
    Originally posted by Old Dog

Again I ask - how long is Mark Lewis incapacitated for, does anyone know?

Here we go:

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s170.php?f=221&i =9620&t=9620

Author:Mike Rayer Fan Club
    Date:21-12-06 20:33

Mark Lewis out for 6 weeks ................ the tw@t who stamped on his knee - banned for 6 weeks. Justice? F*ck right off!

Henson banned for 10 weeks for elbowing a tw@t who was attacking him from behind who was not even hurt let alone miss a game. Effing two faced load of b*ll*cks if you ask me. Gerrymandering one eyed Irish turk-a-likes!

OD, Quinnie actually stamped on his calf. The knee went when two players fell on top of it as Lewis pulled down the ruck.

Ironic justice I would guess.

Leave a comment:

• Corker
    replied

Here we go:

Mark Lewis out for 6 weeks ................ the tw@t who stamped on his knee - banned for 6 weeks. Justice? F*ck right off!

Henson banned for 10 weeks for elbowing a tw@t who was attacking him from behind who was not even hurt let alone miss a game. Effing two faced load of b*ll*cks if you ask me. Gerrymandering one eyed Irish turk-a-likes!
    OD, Quinnie actually stamped on his calf. The knee went when two players fell on top of it as Lewis pulled down the ruck.

Leave a comment:

• toomey
    replied

It's Quinnie's GAA genes that are to blame: in GAA circles he'd be applauded for being "manly" (that obscene GAA euphemism for dirty).

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Old Dog
    replied

It's Quinnie's GAA genes that are to blame: in GAA circles he'd be applauded for being "manly" (that obscene GAA euphemism for dirty).

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Guinness
    replied

Just now watching the Munster/Ulster match played earlier in the season. There's Quinlan again stamping in full view on Justin Harrisson. Munster were in a good attacking position and his stupidity put a stop to all that and gave away a penalty. He didn't get a yellow but was still mouthing at the ref as he was walking away. The fact that Harrisson was holding him by the leg was no justification. Was there some incident in the away Cardiff match as well? I didn't see itbut have heard people talking about it.He's a great player but nevertheless at this stage IMHO he's a bit of a liability. Also,when was the last time we had a player cited for,and found guilty of this kind of thing? If it can't be got through to him that the red mist has to be controlled,as other players have,then TBH we're better off without him.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied

Here we go:

This is all soooooooooooooooooo boring [img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X