Weird perspective

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird perspective

The perspective on this photo I took on Saturday freaks me out.

Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

very weird alright ...

interesting that the 2 of them are so in-focus.. what was the apeture on the lens ?
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

I've got a weird one as well.. it is part of a sequence of shots ..

this above is the funny one.. see ROG's foot ?

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

very weird alright ...

interesting that the 2 of them are so in-focus.. what was the apeture on the lens ?

That's what is really weird - the camera was on shutter priority and the aperture would have been between 4.0 and 5.6 which should have given very limited depth of field
        Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

this above is the funny one.. see ROG's foot ?

I see what you mean - he is wearing diffenent socks and different coloured boots. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

And that, folks, is the hobbit-human height differential in a nutshell.

Comment

funnily enough that's exactly what I was thinking as well Timster ! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats freak stuff indeed boys really and truely!

Comment

Originally posted by Daky

The perspective on this photo I took on Saturday freaks me out.

Simply explained. That's one of those cardboard cutouts of Martyn Williams. He was actually in the sinbin when the picture was taken.

The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                  X