Ticketmaster HC Final ’07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticketmaster HC Final ’07

Looking for a bit of advice, have been on the ticketmaster website looking at booking tics for the HC Final in London (not been cocky as a Munster fan as have been to 5 of the last 6, tends to be a good wend regardless).

Tickets available on ticketmaster website seem rubbish even the £60 one's give v poor seats, has anyone else got some already and if so did the buy onlineor has anyone a telephone number that I can use.
    \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Yup bought some back in July/August I think for the same reason as yourself....

I went for £25 seats. Same malarkie was happening last year - they release the tickets in batches...So just keep checking every now and again and you are bound to get what you are looking for...
    <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

\'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
    Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Comment

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/43_5249.php

if i have any money left in january.. i'll buy a few...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Same as thisYear? i bought mine in early summer, £25 ones, i dont think ours are two bad, we're in the lower tier close to one of the corners

Comment

Working...
        X