Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster in NYC

Hi,

Does any one know of anywhere in NYC showing the game on Saturday??

Deccy, check out the www.setanta.com and head for the north american schedules, they have a venue locator on it so just put in the zip code and it will advise the nearest venue. Word of advice, ring the pub before hand to make sure.

Happy hunting.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

what part of the city will you be in?
      No signature

Comment

Cheers Redster

Deargdoom, unfortunately I am not there, a Buddy has just found out he is going to be stuck there over the weekend and was trying to get a steer on where to go.

Comment

There is a bar I think at the back or near Madison Square Gardens run by lads from Abbeyfeale/Castleisland, Tir Na Nog, I would say that would be a safe bet if your mate is staying in Central New York.

Comment

Originally posted by redster
            There is a bar I think at the back or near Madison Square Gardens run by lads from Abbeyfeale/Castleisland, Tir Na Nog, I would say that would be a safe bet if your mate is staying in Central New York.

Is it the 'Blarney Stone'? That was in that area but I have a feeling its closed down. There are one or two Irish bars in the same area though.
            www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by stevetelcom2000

Originally posted by redster

Is it the 'Blarney Stone'? That was in that area but I have a feeling its closed down. There are one or two Irish bars in the same area though.

No Steve, its deffo Tir Na Nog, was in it myself a while back on recommendation from somebody from Newcastlewest.

Comment

Was also there , a grand spot indeed, Say hello to TC and the pup..

Comment

McCormacks

Comment

Working...
                  X