Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo-boo
    replied
    May I just say well done again to the supporters club for the junior Gala Christmas party. The kids were thrilled with Santa and his gifts. Highlights were the frozen life size characters who were also at the party! Highlight for me was no less the 14 players signing shirts etc. and taking photos and having a laugh with parents. Fair play to them complete with 2 shiners and all. Earls looked well and is looking forward to his return. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• munstershane
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry View Post
    **GROWL** You'd swear Junior club supporters only existed in Limerick.**GROWL**
    There's a thread for this! Any minute now Limerickdeco should be along. Up Limerick!

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    I'm quitting my junior club membership

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Was it Zebre? I thought it was Zebo

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    I don't see why the players and Santa can't get on a sleigh and go around Munster, a whistle stop piss up or something the players would love.

**GROWL** You'd swear Junior club supporters only existed in Limerick.**GROWL**

And I bet the Junior club members can't wait to see Zebre in the New Year come to MP. I can see the autograph books already in the Christmas stockings.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry View Post
    Is there a Christmas party for Junior Club members in Cork at all. if there isn't why not? Why should Limerick and Thomond hog Santa and the players while there are hundreds of kids in Cork who would want a party like this to go to.
    And maybe we could have Rudolph or an elf* in Waterford too?

*And yes I know we have John Deasy already

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Is there a Christmas party for Junior Club members in Cork at all. if there isn't why not? Why should Limerick and Thomond hog Santa and the players while there are hundreds of kids in Cork who would want a party like this to go to.

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    We have done this several years. It's the only Santa we go to see and the day is packed full. Last year the youngest met Elmo (My Avatar) and she nearly burst with excitment. The players that come in are just super and they are happy to sign and sit in for photos. The 2 year old was so over sugared, over excited that she just dropped on the floor in front of David Wallace's sweet hamper stall and went to sleep for 10 minutes!
    If you have kids then this is the day. even the older ones hang out just to meet the players so there is something for all the ages. Of course there is Santa and the gifts too.

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=72692

GALA KIDS CHRISTMAS PARTY - LAST WEEK TO BOOK

13 Nov 2013

MEET SANTA AND THE MUNSTER PLAYERS....

Our annual Gala Christmas party will take place on Sunday 22nd December in Thomond Park Stadium.

Come along and join in the fun with face painting, a disco, party games, a separate soft play area for toddlers and top it all off with a chat with some of the players !

Munster Rugby mascot, Oscar, will be joined by Disney characters and of course SANTA will appear in Thomond Park for what should be a wonderful afternoon.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by McCloud
    Packages arrived this morning[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
    Great stuff. So did mine. Since I avoided all the shops and bought Christmas on line, everything is arriving by courier and an post so I was not sure it was the Munster rugby stuff or not.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied
    Packages arrived this morning[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• RobbieG
    replied
    Dear Member,

1. Junior Renewal Time

Your junior membership of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club is for the calendar year 2010. To ensure that membership packs are dispatched before Christmas, the renewal period is during the month of October - from Monday next 4th October until 31st October.

To renew, please log on from next Monday to www.mrsc.ie and at top right hand corner of page, enter your Membership Number and Password and press Renew Membership.

Make sure you dont click Purchase Junior Membership on our homepage as this is for New Members Only.

Once you log in you will see the costs and membership benefits.

Please show this email to a parent/guardian to remind them.

Should you have any questions please call Julie on 021 4323737 or email mrsc@munsterrugby.ie

2. Junior Mid-Term Coaching Camp

Following the success of our Junior Member Coaching Camps over the last few seasons, we are running a 3 day Mid Term Coaching Camp in LIT Limerick from Tuesday 26th - Thursday 28th October. The camp will run from 9.30am to 1.30pm with the Munster Domestic Rugby Department providing coaches.

Junior Members can now book their place on the camp for only ?30 for the 3 days. The camp is available to age 6 to 16 years only, and is limited to 100 places. We advise early booking to secure a place. We are delighted to allow members book an extra place for a friend to join them on the camp.

To book please log in to www.mrsc.ie, enter your membership details in the Member Log In Box and then click "Purchase Items" tab.

Then click on our News Item on main page of website http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=48940 and click the Download further Information tab and print the Application Form (to be signed by a parent/guardian). If you are booking for yourself and a friend, please ensure your friend's parents/guardian also sign the form. Please return the completed form to us by post. This form must be completed and returned for insurance purposes.

The closing date for applications is Friday October 15th. We will email you with further details about the day once all application forms have been received.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieG
    replied
    <h2>Junior Club Guard of Honour Musgrave Park</h2>
    <div class="imgC&#111;ntainer">

</div>
    <h3>23 Aug 2010</h3>
    Munster Rugby Have asked the Supporters club to
    organise a Guard of Honour from amongst its Junior Club members for the
    second of their Pre Season Friendlies taking place next Friday night,
    27th August.

To be in with a chance to be on the pitch to welcome the Team out each
    Junior Club member must have a valid match ticket for the game and must
    be over 10.

Click Here to send an email from which the lucky 14 members will be picked.

Please include your parent or Guardians name and contact number and your Junior Club Membership number.

Those picked wil be informed by email on Wednesday 25th August 2010 and they must be in the ground for 1830 on Friday Evening

Leave a comment:

• Bitter As A Lemon
    replied
    Only 2 days to go to become a junior member of the MRSC....

Leave a comment:

• Blindsider.
    replied
    Yeah - I'm sure it was. It's just that allied to the packs debacle (again!) and a few other little things over the years, you wonder about the professionalism of the support organisation........I mean they are professional now. I don't think these mistakes would be tolerated in other organisations..........anyway, 'nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• deise_prop
    replied

Originally posted by Blindsider.
    Did anyone get an email last Monday from the Branch (a lady) with an attachment that shouldn't have gone out at all? It was quickly followed by an apology etc.

I know we all make mistakes but this one was a bit of a whopper!

Anyone know more?

Same as you - got the same attachment too followed by apology - took it at face value that a genuine mistake had been made.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X