• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packages arrived this morning[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
      Packages arrived this morning[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
      Great stuff. So did mine. Since I avoided all the shops and bought Christmas on line, everything is arriving by courier and an post so I was not sure it was the Munster rugby stuff or not.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

We have done this several years. It's the only Santa we go to see and the day is packed full. Last year the youngest met Elmo (My Avatar) and she nearly burst with excitment. The players that come in are just super and they are happy to sign and sit in for photos. The 2 year old was so over sugared, over excited that she just dropped on the floor in front of David Wallace's sweet hamper stall and went to sleep for 10 minutes!
        If you have kids then this is the day. even the older ones hang out just to meet the players so there is something for all the ages. Of course there is Santa and the gifts too.

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=72692

GALA KIDS CHRISTMAS PARTY - LAST WEEK TO BOOK

13 Nov 2013

MEET SANTA AND THE MUNSTER PLAYERS....

Our annual Gala Christmas party will take place on Sunday 22nd December in Thomond Park Stadium.

Come along and join in the fun with face painting, a disco, party games, a separate soft play area for toddlers and top it all off with a chat with some of the players !

Munster Rugby mascot, Oscar, will be joined by Disney characters and of course SANTA will appear in Thomond Park for what should be a wonderful afternoon.
        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Is there a Christmas party for Junior Club members in Cork at all. if there isn't why not? Why should Limerick and Thomond hog Santa and the players while there are hundreds of kids in Cork who would want a party like this to go to.
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Is there a Christmas party for Junior Club members in Cork at all. if there isn't why not? Why should Limerick and Thomond hog Santa and the players while there are hundreds of kids in Cork who would want a party like this to go to.
            And maybe we could have Rudolph or an elf* in Waterford too?

*And yes I know we have John Deasy already
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I don't see why the players and Santa can't get on a sleigh and go around Munster, a whistle stop piss up or something the players would love.

**GROWL** You'd swear Junior club supporters only existed in Limerick.**GROWL**

And I bet the Junior club members can't wait to see Zebre in the New Year come to MP. I can see the autograph books already in the Christmas stockings.
              Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Was it Zebre? I thought it was Zebo
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I'm quitting my junior club membership

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    **GROWL** You'd swear Junior club supporters only existed in Limerick.**GROWL**
                    There's a thread for this! Any minute now Limerickdeco should be along. Up Limerick!
                    Life is good

Comment

May I just say well done again to the supporters club for the junior Gala Christmas party. The kids were thrilled with Santa and his gifts. Highlights were the frozen life size characters who were also at the party! Highlight for me was no less the 14 players signing shirts etc. and taking photos and having a laugh with parents. Fair play to them complete with 2 shiners and all. Earls looked well and is looking forward to his return. Good luck.
                      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                      X