X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]Alarm bells ringing
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

It seems to be the alarm clocks haven't arrived. I hope they weren't ticking in the package[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. I think somebody needs to ring the army bomb disposal unit and ask them have they had a busy week blowing up suspect devices?

Comment

Both pencil cases in my case boo

Comment

Alarm over. Clock Arrived. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope no one wound up the clocks before they were despatched?

Bomb squad could have a busy week [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

My sons arrived today [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Arrived yesterday, worries over, both kids delighted, as must be the postman, on Sunday rates

Comment

on the doorstep yesterday morning, twas like Santa arrived.
                  \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Our sons arrived yesterday.

I fear the clock is faulty as my son managed to sleep through the alarm this morning. Lazy pup.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                    Life is good

Comment

Dear Member,

Your junior membership of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club is for
                      the calendar year 2009. To ensure that membership packs are dispatched
                      before Christmas, you should have renewed in January, the renewal period is during the month of October -
                      from October 1st until 31st of October.

To renew, please log on from next week to
                      www.munsterrugbysupporters.com and at top right hand corner of page,
                      enter your Membership Number and Password and press Renew Membership.

Make sure you dont click Purchase Junior Membership on our homepage as this is for New Members Only.

Once you log in you will see the costs and membership benefits.

Please show this email to a parent/guardian to remind them.

Should you have any questions please call Shirley on 021 4323737 or email shirleyoconnell at munsterrugby.ie

Regards,

Jennifer Kiernan,

Manager,

Munster Rugby Supporters Club.

Comment

Benefits of Junior Membership
                        A Munster Rugby Supporters Club Membership card.
                        Choice of a Munster gift to suit any age.
                        Attend Exclusive Junior Members parties at selected Magners League games,
                        and also attend a special exclusive Christmas party in Thomond Park and meet
                        the players.
                        The Junior club parties will be assisted by Kidzpartyclub.ie , providing puppets
                        shows and mini discos. Face painting will also be available. Carambola Kidz will
                        provide a healthy snack pack for all Junior Members at the parties.
                        Youwill receive 10%discount on any purchases in theMunster Rugby Stores.
                        You will be entered into a draw to be a match Mascot.
                        Enter Bimonthly competition to be named Junior Supporter of themonth
                        You will receive the regular Supporters club Ezine by email, containing fans
                        stories, guest articles, you can write stories for junior corner, Competitions
                        etc. In addition you will receive email updates of Junior Club Events.
                        You can vote for theMunster Rugby Supporters Club Player of the Year.
                        You can enter a competition to present theMan of theMatch Award at selected games
                        You will receive emails during the year from your Junior Club Captain
                        with team gossip.
                        By becoming a Junior member, you are entered into a draw to win a Nintendo
                        Wii with Wii Sports, you can also win a New Munster Jersey.

Only E25 for the year, For queries please contact;
                        Munster Rugby Supporters Club, Musgrave Park, Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                          Originally posted by Lazarus

Originally posted by RobbieG
                          Dear Member,

Your junior membership of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club is for the calendar year 2010. To ensure that membership packs are dispatched before Christmas, you should have renewed in January, the renewal period is during the month of October - from October 1st until 31st of October.

To renew, please log on from next week to www.munsterrugbysupporters.com and at top right hand corner of page, enter your Membership Number and Password and press Renew Membership.

Make sure you dont click Purchase Junior Membership on our homepage as this is for New Members Only.

Please show this email to a parent/guardian to remind them.

Should you have any questions please call Shirley on 021 4323737 or email shirleyoconnell at munsterrugby.ie

Regards,
                          Jennifer Kiernan,
                          Manager,
                          Munster Rugby Supporters Club.

<H2>Junior Membership Renewals and New Joiners.</H2>
                          <DIV class=imgC&#111;ntainer></DIV>
                          <H3>23 Sep 2009</H3>
                          <DIV ="go_p">Junior Membership of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club will open again for renewals and new members on October 1st. To ensure packs are issued and with members before Christmas,, the renewal period will run to Oct 31st.

New members can also join in this period.

To renew, please log on from next week this site and at top right hand corner of page, enter your Membership Number and Password and press Renew Membership.

A flyer with the list of benefits can be downloaded from below.

Should you have any questions please call Shirley on 021 4323737 or email shirleyoconnell@munsterrugby</DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p"></DIV>
                          <DIV ="go_p">Robbie. Above is what was sent out . In fairness if you are taking the mick... it may mislead people and the lads in the office have enough to be dealing with.. But. if it is an actual mail you got, then I apologise.</DIV>

I believe he is taking the mick. The one I received was your version.

Comment

OPEN NOW!!!

http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.co...ail.aspx?rowid =35540

Comment

Some nice gifts there. Well done folks.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Just renewed my 4 yr old and joined up my 8 week old
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
                                X