Thanks MRSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks MRSC

Thanks to who ever sorted out the discounts etc in the Walkabout. Had a great time there all weekend. They ran out of Heineken yesterday with all the free drinks etc [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Originally posted by daveirl
    Thanks to who ever sorted out the discounts etc in the Walkabout. Had a great time there all weekend. They ran out of Heineken yesterday with all the free drinks etc [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!

Have they no decent looking young slim ladies in Cardiff?????????????

OUCH[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
    Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat

Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!

Have they no decent looking young slim ladies in Cardiff?????????????

OUCH[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Skyhawk was doing a great job rounding up the grannys so you were safe enough..there were plenty of fine young ladies running about the place.....
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I remember when you could drink pints of Heineken at 1 in the afternoon without ending up completely s**t faced. God be with the days.
        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Did you not go downstairs? I'm not single anyways so made no difference [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Did you not go downstairs? I'm not single anyways so made no difference [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Single?!?!Since when did that matter....what go's on tour,stays on tour[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Not when she's on Tour [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Who brings sand to the beech?!?!?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

Who brings sand to the beech?!?!?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Cheeky boy !! you'll get a smack the next time I see you... just for the implication that girls shouldn't be brought on rugby trips [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                  Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Who said girls shouldnt be brought?!?!?!?
                    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

So there were slim good looking Welsh lasses under 30 downstairs!!!!!

Are you Joking??????

O'Neills wasnt much better than the Walkabouton the Ladies front. I see why most Welsh fellas just keep drinking[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                      Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

note the use of the word "implication" ..

i.e. your comment about bringing sand to the beech (beach should have been used rather than the name of tree BTW).

That comment would imply fellas shouldn't bring their ladies with them on away trips ! [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

then again I'd stand for the girls not bringing the lads with them so I guess it's honours even [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Damn the MRSC, a pound off every pint only made me drink faster to the point of no return [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

There was seriouspanic when my TP season ticket was missing the next morning.... although luckly it turned up in someone elses pocket...

Comment

Working...
                          X