Spare ML Match Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare ML Match Program

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of the match program for the Leinster v Munster game last October.
    I'vetried www.pplsport.com but they only have HC programs. Would anyone know who produces them for the ML? Or if anyone had a spare which they would be willing to part with?

Any help appreciated. Cheers
    Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

I think I saw one in my parents' house last night. Will confirm. You can have it if it's still there.
    \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

If you have, that'd be great [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

thanks

Comment

Won't have it for Kehoe's this evening though! Sorry. Do you need it by a particular date?
        \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

No, no rush at all.I just didn't pick one up on the night so it'd be nice to have a copy.

If tonight goes the way Harry plans it, then I'd end up losing it anyway. Drink anditems going missing (getting robbed)have a tendency to go hand in hand for me unfortunately [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img].

thanks again

Comment

Have the programme.

Comment

Working...
            X