Munster v Cardiff, ticket swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Cardiff, ticket swap

For Saturday 16th's home game I've 6 tickets for the East terrace and am looking to swap them for 4 stand tickets. Anyone interested PM me.

Jaysus - Most of the posters here are luckyif theyhave one ticket - let alone six.
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Whan I returned duplicates to Cardiff ticket office I asked could I buy tickets for the home game if they didn't use their allocation and the lovely Abigail set aside2 and after I pestered them some more they sent me another 4

Comment

Love it [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]Lucky so and so
        Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Bump

Nearly ready to head to Dubalan airport,then onto Bristol, andthen Cardiff. Starting to get a bit giddy already so I thought I'd hijack my own thread with one of these..............

CMON MUNSTER

Comment

Working...
          X