Going to Cardiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Cardiff

All of us in Motorhomes and Campers got massive hospitality for the Final from these guys!!

Hi All

Hope the hangovers have finally eased following last year's Final.

I've been trying to post a further invite on the Munster Fans forum - for
    both this Sunday and next February's International - for anyone wishing to
    sup, jig or even park their Camper at the Buns. (unfortunate my member name
    Buns (Cardiff) is not allowing me to post on the new forum?? - despite
    registering?? Also, I've sadly lost my forum "PMs" that contained contact
    details.)

Could one of you lovely people please post up an invite from the Club on the
    'new' Forum.

All at St Albans would welcome hosting the Munster fans again - especially
    me as I was hospitalised during the HEC final weekend.
    YOURS IN RUGBY - Nigel (Hon Sec, St Albans, Cardiff)

I pity anyone on the high seas over the w/e...

Comment

There were as many vans dressed in red with 'other' plates as Irish ones!!

Comment

Still though....

Comment

Know the feelin! Try Biscay sometime!!

Comment

Great weather for sailing, means you have the resturant to yourself. Fine lady good food no others there what more could you want?
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Has anyone overbooked accomodation in Cardiff on the Sat night. I cant get there on the Sunday morning so will have to travel on the Sat. Not looking for anything flash, cheap & cheerful bawdy house will do. Did the all night thing at the final, bit cold for that in December.
              www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Same problem for the match in Leicester...leave Cardiff Sunday morning 07.14, arrive Leicester Sunday afternoon 15.15. Good old BR...

Comment

Would driving be a better option?

Comment

True Matt, its going to be an overnighter for me Sat. I can get a Train fromB'ham, but if I can stop in Cardiff it would be better.
                    www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

All though there seems to be plenty of spare tickets available, still no sign of a spare room in Cardiff. Must be someone with an overbooked allocation. Surely not another case of 'no room at the Inn'. Maybe I'd do better if I had a pregnant Virgin & a donkey with me.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                      www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Just cancelled a room in Jury's Cardiff for the Saturday and Sunday night - had double booked.

Might be going if you get your skates on.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Oh, and I cancelled another reservation with the Big Sleep a couple of days ago.

If anyone wants to pm me their email address, I can send the details of an apartment i was offered for the weekend as well - originally contacted the rental company months ago but they only came back on Tuesday.

Have a look at www.sacoapartments.co.uk

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

So bringing up something a bit closer to the thread title. Who is definitely going to Cardiff and if Walkabout is the meeting point for Munster fans (perhaps CardiffMatt can confirm) what time is it opening at and what time are people meeting before the game?

Comment

Im going Cardiff K.E. Isnt as if I'm looking a room anywhere else[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. BTW have you invited Regan King to join us for a few pints in Cardiff's Walkabout? I phoned & asked about opening. They have no plans to open early on Sunday, 12.00 is their normal opening time. However they may be able to open at 11.30 at a push.
                              www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X