Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Meeting Point in Cardiff

http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.co...up/www/index.a sp?magpage=6&id=8958

Jill Parker in the Cardiff SC sent the following. Maybe of interest to those who have children.

"For your information, when you get to the Arms Park, the upstairs of the club house is a public bar and everyone is welcome including children.

The downstairs bar is for members only, but once the public bars are shut everyone is welcome in the members bar. "

Comment

BTW anyone planning to visit the welsh rally stage in the Milennium stadium on saturday afternoon ??

http://www.walesrallygb.com/artman/publish/index.php

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

BTW anyone planning to visit the welsh rally stage in the Milennium stadium on saturday afternoon ??

Not the type of rally I had in mind,to be honest.....[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

<!-
            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
            var SymReal;

Sym()
            {
            window.open = SymWinOpen;
            if(SymReal != null)
            SymReal();
            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
            {
            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
            SymReal = window.;
            window. = Sym;
            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Visit away but if you go on the Saturday before the match you'll be a week late !!

Rally is this weekend.

Comment

rats ...

anyhoo .. So who is travelling to the match ?

I'm flying over to Bristol on saturday and staying there for the 2 nights, flying home on monday. Anyone else going to be in bristol on sat/sunday night ?
              Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

rats ...

anyhoo .. So who is travelling to the match ?

I'm flying over to Bristol on saturday and staying there for the 2 nights, flying home on monday. Anyone else going to be in bristol on sat/sunday night ?

yep. heading from dublin saturday morning and back monday. id say there will be a fair few staying there
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

hmm need to find a rugby viewing venue in Bristol for saturday I guess .. Walkabout ?? Or has anyone any better suggestions ?

I just checked the website for my hotel.. check-in is from 2pm so I'll have to just drop my bag there and then wander around the town.

Comment

<!-
                    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                    var SymReal;

Sym()
                    {
                    if(SymReal != null)
                    SymReal();
                    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                    {
                    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                    SymReal = window.;
                    window. = Sym;
                    }

//->

We are staying in the Walkabout. Stayed there for the final and it was clean and dry and the rooms even have tellies (which we didn't even switch on but I hear they work)

We should be in the Walkabout perched at the bar (or close by) in time for lunch.
                    "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

If thats where everyones going then i'll see you there, i'll be going to Cardiff as early as possible, might even stay down the night before, havnt decided

Comment

walkabout bristol or walkabout cardiff Nj ?

Comment

<!-
                          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                          var SymReal;

Sym()
                          {
                          if(SymReal != null)
                          SymReal();
                          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                          {
                          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                          SymReal = window.;
                          window. = Sym;
                          }

//->

Sorry LL, we are staying in Bristol because it is closer to the airport if we get up late on Monday morning [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img].

I'd hate to wake up late in Cardiff and have to get to Bristol in a hurry.
                          "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

cool ... i guess that means I'll be seeing ye in shannon on saturday then.

so I guess general advice for folks staying in bristol at the weekend - head for the walkabout .. bound to run into a few familiar faces.

And the same applies for everyone heading to cardiff.

hmm must dig out that map for where the walkabout is in bristol ..

Comment

opps totally forgot - is anyone bringing bodhran's with them ?

Or have we heard anything from Cardiff as to whether we'll have any hassle if we do bring them ?

Comment

Working...
                              X