if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->AH the truth comes out. You were too pissed at the Bourgoin game that you are embarrassed to use the megaphone again!! Too much vino kid [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

In fairness though, you are the man for the job.

"This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

I nominate Ollie Reed to take over the duties.

Comment

Poor singing voice, and dodgy accent.

Comment

G'way you gowl![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus

Deafening Silence. Surprise Surprise.[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

If I were you I would be inclined to leave them at home and only try and make use of them on HEC days for the present. The match with leinster would be an exception of course.

The good thing about Bitter or yourself having the megaphones is both of you cansing unlike some.

Comment

Leave 'em at home all the time, they're annoying.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
              Leave 'em at home all the time, they're annoying.

I couldn't agree more. They're extremely annoying.I know that an awful lot of people dislike them.

Comment

Please leave that feckin thing at home. This is not D4 and we don't need to manafacture an "atmosphere".

Megaphones belong a schools match and in D4.

Time to cop on

Comment

Not disrespect to the guys who work the megaphones, but are they really necessary?
                  It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by black n' blue

Please leave that feckin thing at home. This is not D4 and we don't need to manafacture an "atmosphere".

Megaphones belong a schools match and in D4.

Time to cop on

If the likes of you and your other buddy got off your collective hole and supported the team rather than turnign upexpecting to be entertained, maybe there mightn't be a need for them. Senior players were asked about them and THEIR view was the more support/noise the better. So if you don't like them bring ear plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                      Not disrespect to the guys who work the megaphones, but are they really necessary?

This is a well worn track, but the answer is yes. Too many people turn up as audience members rather than supporters - FACT.

Comment

Perhaps, but megaphones just seem really forced and a little cliquey. We'd be better off getting the PA to play SUAF after every Munster try/score.
                        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by Point

This is a well worn track, but the answer is yes. Too many people turn up as audience members rather than supporters - FACT.

I think th eanswer is No !I know a few gentlemen who have been going to TP since Adam was a lad, long before the megaphoners. They haven't been going for the past 30 years to "be entertained". They are not singers and don't feel the need to be. They are real Munster rugby men and they HATE the megaphones.

Comment

Perhaps, but megaphones just seem really forced and a little cliquey. We'd be better off getting the PA to play SUAF after every Munster try/score.

It is something anyway, and Senior players are happy with them. The ideal solution is that everyone gets behind the team but that unfortunately doesn't happen unless our backs are to the wall.

We should have the PA playing SUAF after every HEC Munster try/score as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurochamps 2006
                              Originally posted by Point

I think th eanswer is No !I know a few gentlemen who have been going to TP since Adam was a lad, long before the megaphoners. They haven't been going for the past 30 years to "be entertained". They are not singers and don't feel the need to be. They are real Munster rugby men and they HATE the megaphones.

Ah well if a few old people don't like it lets not bother.

In fact why don't we stop all the loud singing, turn off the tannoy and arrive at matches with our quilt and slippers. Rugby matches are just not relaxing enough anymore.
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                              X