X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amar56
    replied
    Bit of a mishmash here. Local supporters club on FB always best but for what it's worth:

London

Auld Shillelagh - Stoke Newington
    Howl at the Moon - Shoreditch
    Faltering Fullback - Finsbury Park
    Sheephaven Bay - Camden
    Philomenas - Covent Garden

They'd be in order of preference as well. First two will be watched by almost the entire pub.

Spain/Portugal

BT Sports can still be a bit of a pain. Portugal has a mix of Sky and SPORT TV, the local sports cable broadcaster, which shows about half the weekend's Heineken games on live and delayed. Best chance is obviously your nearest Irish pub who may have ways around it, Moynihans in Madeira for instance was the only place I found out of 9 bars that could show it.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Could anyone please recommend a pub and/or Rugby Club in Belfast that might be showing the Munster match this Sat?

Leave a comment:

• Lonstonitis
    replied
    Not sure if this thread gets much attention anymore but here's hoping. I've got to travel with work late on the 23rd November so deliberately got the earlier flight from Dublin to get to Heathrow on time to watch the Munster game. Problem is now I'm not sure if any bar in Heathrow T5 has BT sport. Has anyone watched a Heineken Cup game in one of the bars there that can advise? Long shot!

Leave a comment:

• saarlander
    replied
    My wife and I are going to be in Ballydehob on the evening of the 16th November. While we are looking forward to a quiet break, we still want to watch the Ospreys V Munster European Match. Any of our West Cork fans recommend a pub that will show the game?

Leave a comment:

• Viigand
    replied
    Will be in central London for the match, anyone know a decent pub that will be showing it in Zone 1 vicinity?

Leave a comment:

• topcoach.ie
    replied
    Originally posted by neill_m View Post

Try Finnegans. Bergstrasse - U-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (U9), S-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (S1)

Also Belushi's - Rosa Luxemburg Strasse - U-Bahn Rosa Luxemburg Platz (U2). Facebook message from them below:

"We have them on the schedule for you! We won’t be taking reservations at that time of day, but recommend you come in a bit earlier to grab the best seats."

2nd option is more central if that helps.
    Many thanks Neil, never been to Berlin so new ground, hopefully will get to see it...

Leave a comment:

• neill_m
    replied
    Originally posted by topcoach.ie View Post
    I will be in Berlin visiting my sister this weekend, any ideas for a pub that will show the Pro 14 qtr against Benetton?
    Try Finnegans. Bergstrasse - U-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (U9), S-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (S1)

Also Belushi's - Rosa Luxemburg Strasse - U-Bahn Rosa Luxemburg Platz (U2). Facebook message from them below:

"We have them on the schedule for you! We won’t be taking reservations at that time of day, but recommend you come in a bit earlier to grab the best seats."

2nd option is more central if that helps.
    Last edited by neill_m; 2nd-May-2019, 12:27.

Leave a comment:

• topcoach.ie
    replied
    I will be in Berlin visiting my sister this weekend, any ideas for a pub that will show the Pro 14 qtr against Benetton?

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Folks, anyone got any suggestions for a pub in Douglas, Isle of Man to watch the match this Sat, please? (over there this weekend for a wedding).

Leave a comment:

• dermotmccarthy
    replied
    Any recommendations for watching Saturdays game in Girona?

Only arrive 30 mins before KO so somewhere central.

Alternative is Premier Sport app.

Anyone used it, is it any good and does it work in Catalonia?

Leave a comment:

• Khamman
    replied
    I'll be in Singapore when the quarterfinals are on and am hoping to watch the match against Edinburgh. The big pubs aren't advertising it, I already checked, but Muddy Murphy's said that they will try and play it on one of the smaller screens

Does anyone have any other suggestions or know where it will be shown for sure?

Leave a comment:

• neill_m
    replied
    Originally posted by oilean View Post
    Anyone recommend a good place in Cardiff to watch U 20s V Wales next Friday ?
    S4C & RTE both showing it
    No shortage of pubs in Cardiff, including the likes of Wetherspoons, O'Neills and Walkabout. Not sure if you class them as good! Last time I was there for the Heineken Final in 2014, was in an Irish pub on St Mary Street. It appears it is now a craft ale pub called the Cambrian Tap.

Leave a comment:

• oilean
    replied
    Anyone recommend a good place in Cardiff to watch U 20s V Wales next Friday ?
    S4C & RTE both showing it

Leave a comment:

• Yatenga
    replied
    Long shot but here goes.....anybody know anything about watching Six Nations in Kinshasa? I figure some French or South African satellite channel will have it but looking for a venue.

Leave a comment:

• foggy993
    replied
    Hey, Any one recommend someplace to watch the quarter final in Hong Kong, only there for that night? We are staying in the causeway bay area .
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X