• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lads, Does anyone know where I can watch the match online? There is
    a link above for Pay Per View Basis, but that doesn't work on an Apple
    Computer.

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Canada - Vancouver@@@@/SPAN>
      Anybody know of a place to watch the Wasps match in Vancouver?
      Bad planning puts me there that weekend!

Comment

SWEDEN

stockholm ... OLD TOWN (GAMLA STAN)

O CONNELLS IRISH BAR
        "Just to be clear, Poite is an idiot" The Plastic Paddy 11-04-2012

Comment

Bombardier, Latin Quarter in Paris, terrific atmosphere

Central New Jersey, USA

The Dublin House

Red Bank, NJ - traditional Irish pub, nice atmosphere

Comment

Im going to be in Bratislava on saturday for the match.

Anyone know where's good to watch the match?

Nice one

Comment

Try The Dubliner pub just off the main square in Bratislava.

I watched England France WC semi final in another pub full of engurland soccer types with a one day rugby supporters pass (great fun explaining the rules to some trolls screaming at the ref), but I have no idea what the name is.

Comment

In Germany DSF (german tv station) is showing all Six Nations matches and some HC matches. And it's free! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Country@@@@/SPAN>: Ireland
                  @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">County@@@@/SPAN>: Cavan
                  @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Place to watch rugby@@@@/SPAN>: McCauls Bar
                  @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Location@@@@/SPAN>: Bridge Street, Cavan Town(or ask alocal)
                  @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Website@@@@/SPAN>: none - a pity tho

5 plasma screens, 2 sets of toilets, 2 smoking areas (decking, a mni bar and big screen out the back), and the bar is in the middle of the pub so you can actually walk around it.

ps - across the road theres a chipper as well!
                  There Never Was A Horse That Couldn't Be Rode,
                  There Never Was A Rider That Couldn't Be Throwed,

Comment

I'm double posting this in "Munsterfans in the UK" and "Where in the
                    world to watch rugby" in the hope that someone can help me out! I'm
                    going to be in Witney in Oxfordshire tomorrow (looks to be about 12
                    miles west of Oxford), visiting in-laws who've recently moved there,
                    and my brother-in-law doesn't know of any pub that might have Setanta
                    in order to watch the game against Edinburgh. My VCR is not behaving
                    with regard to programmed recording and I really don't want to miss it.

Anybody know where I could watch the game in/near Witney???[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Travelling again. Gonna be in Cordoba when the Connacht game is on, flying out tomorrow afternoon (Monday). Anybody able to help me see the game? Can it be watched online outside of Ireland/UK? Cheers.[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Looks like im going to be in Brighton rather than kingsholm for the gloucester match, anyone recommend a good pub to watch it and the LI match before it?
                        Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

Does anyone know a good pub in Rome to watch it?

Comment

The Druid's Den near Santa Maria Maggiore for Rome. Great place,
                            great pints, and full of the locals too.

The Fern has a permanent thread on this, plus a down-loadable Excel
                            file. Enjoy!

http://www.daimenhutchison.com/silve...index.php/topi c,17392.
                            0.html
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Thanks a million for that Thomond! I'll have one on you [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Can anyone recommend a watering hole for Brussels to watch the quarter final in? Thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
                                X